User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Lostlove, given that you haven't made a decision, I would type you as an INXP. That is fundamental to the MBTI J/P concept, Ps naturally choose to take in more information before they come to a decision.

For the F/T divide, do you find that you quite easily worry about others? If someone gets brutally injured, do you ask what happened, or whether they are alright or not? (provided that you're interested in the first place).

If you really try hard enough to introspect, and give it some time, you will come to analyse what you're thinking of, while you actually think it. It's not easy to do, but once you do it, you can work out quite easily if you're a T or an F.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP

Not sure, if my answers make it still more confusing but I`ll give it a try:

The core frame of an enneagram type consists of the passion, the motivation, the fixation and a few more things and it expresses itself in a specific pattern with certain variations. There are a few people who know of their passion right from the start, but most don`t. As you often can`t detect the basic passion and motivation especially if you want to type other people, following the type pattern is a good idea. Though it`s a bit tricky. If you describe it in a plain way which everybody can understand it will get unavoidably superficial and if you give hints and clues often nobody who doesn`t already know the type patterns will understand you.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlove View Post
    Enneagram is about motivations but people are trying to type themselves or others according to superficial traits.
    Sometimes people get stuck to superficial traits and sometimes superficial traits will get the intuition busy and you will see the type clearly.

Then you start to question yourself: is it that I do not see myself clearly, or that I do not understand the Type, or that people do not understand me?
    Often it`s a mix of all three. After knowing the enneagram for ten years a friend of mine realized that she`s a Six, and not a Four as she believed. Surely she knew about her fear but was deluded as to the extent fear ruled her life. She`s no exception. I know a few others who retyped themselves after a few years. Even if you know your type right from the beginning there`s always the possibility that a time will come when you are ready to see right through one of your illusions. Self-awareness is a process which unfolds over the years.

What if a person has more than one motivation or has a motivation that is none of the 9 types?
    You should start to improve the enneagram.No, seriously, the enneagram is a rich and deep personality system. If you think you have more than one motivation it`s far more likely there`s still a lot more to see.

It is very hard to see the real people as there are so many mistyped, and most people around me are either not interested in Enneagram or started an argument whenever touching the topic of Enneagram.
    If they start an argument that`s wonderful. You can see a type most clearly if the person is a bit stressed and outside of his or her comfort zone. Reactions tell far more than fine words.
    Even if people mistype themselves you can start from there and learn through trial and error.

So would you say this girl was born to be good at maths and logic or trained to be logical after all those years?
    No, I would ask this girl why she studied all these years if she hated it that much. Also why did she became one of ten girls in the mathematic class if she wanted to be different?

I do not understand the question. Could you please rephrase it?
    You wrote that you were looking for yourself. What will be if that happens and you finally find yourself? A what-will-be-question. Can you imagine yourself that way?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Lostlove, given that you haven't made a decision, I would type you as an INXP. That is fundamental to the MBTI J/P concept, Ps naturally choose to take in more information before they come to a decision.
    I don`t agree. IPs are dominant judgers, they are likely to make a (quick) judgment and stick with it if they don`t exercise their extraverted perceiving function enough. IJs are dominant perceivers and often want to be really sure before they make a judgment.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    I don`t agree. IPs are dominant judgers, they are likely to make a (quick) judgment and stick with it if they don`t exercise their extraverted perceiving function enough. IJs are dominant perceivers and often want to be really sure before they make a judgment.
    Interesting, I didn't consider that, that would explain why INTPs can be quite stubborn .
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    Interesting, I didn't consider that, that would explain why INTPs can be quite stubborn .
    Please, don`t forget those awful stubborn INFPs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    Please, don`t forget those awful stubborn INFPs.
    absolutely! Haven't really seen it so much in ISXP though...
    5 3 9

Meeeow!

Who am I?

*edit*

MTBI I would guess I'm some formulation of eNtp. My Dad is something like EnTj, Mom is XNFJ so 2w3, younger bro is Entj. My mom would describe my defining trait as a young child as insatiable curiosity.

Only a few posts on here so far, so not much to work with ... happy to provide the info you need though

your resident asshole

Hey MellowMarcello. Want to take a stab at picking my enneagram also? I don't know much about it. :P

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Go on...

EDIT: lol deleted post
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Banned

Hello once again my bipedalled stalwarts...

I bring attention to you a matter so disturbing I wondered if I should even post this. It is too important to ignore however. This was secretly recorded by one of my comrades. Luckily he escaped in the nick of time.

I am determined to bring this person to justice.

drop.io littlestevie