User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    So if 6 correlates to ISXJ and XNFP (somehow) then that makes you an XNTP? Most 6's I see are IXXJ, but does that make your type change? No. And thinking you're NTP because of this. There is no such thing as an ANTP... you're ENTP.

I can definitely see a 6w7 ENTP. It seems like actually a pleasant ENTP versus the 8w7s and 7w8s who act like jackasses it seems. You seem like one of these people that is beyond that sort of activity.

DON'T READ INTO IT TOO MUCH! You can be a 6 ENTP! There is no issue with it! I would have responded earlier had the forum not been down.
    yeah, I read a little bit, supposedly it is quite possible to be an ENTP 6, it's just unlikely (it said 18 to 27% chance, not that that's believable). If it were something like 2, it would be highly improbable. I'm on the edge of the E/I axis irrespective of the enneagram I think, I'm still analysing myself on E versus I. But the thing is, apparently 6s quite often believe that they are thinking, and processing thoughts (etc.), where as they are actually processing feelings (which is why they are in the center of the thinking sector of the enneagram). But considering that IXTJs often fall into that category, my suspicious are probably unfounded.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    yeah, I read a little bit, supposedly it is quite possible to be an ENTP 6, it's just unlikely (it said 18 to 27% chance, not that that's believable). If it were something like 2, it would be highly improbable. I'm on the edge of the E/I axis irrespective of the enneagram I think, I'm still analysing myself on E versus I. But the thing is, apparently 6s quite often believe that they are thinking, and processing thoughts (etc.), where as they are actually processing feelings (which is why they are in the center of the thinking sector of the enneagram). But considering that IXTJs often fall into that category, my suspicious are probably unfounded.
    Well if you're ENTP your Fe is the tertiary, making it your relief function. So that makes sense if your feelings are strong and if you go to that for relief. That is very interesting about 6's though... mind linking the site so I can check out what it says about the 9w8 or 9 in general?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Well if you're ENTP your Fe is the tertiary, making it your relief function. So that makes sense if your feelings are strong and if you go to that for relief. That is very interesting about 6's though... mind linking the site so I can check out what it says about the 9w8 or 9 in general?
    You probably know the site, it's the first one that comes up in google, only you need to look into the overview
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    You probably know the site, it's the first one that comes up in google, only you need to look into the overview
    Oh, that one. Yeah I've known about it for some time.

I just hope you're an ENTP. If you aren't then my hope in the type is lost with a lot of the people I've interacted with (aside from a couple).
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Oh, that one. Yeah I've known about it for some time.

I just hope you're an ENTP. If you aren't then my hope in the type is lost with a lot of the people I've interacted with (aside from a couple).
    I reckon all the things that I've seen that don't fully line up with the ENTP profiles, but they are likely due to the contradictory nature of 6. Generally, my functional order lines up the right way (although I don't believe the tests... lol), and sensing is by far my lowest function.

There are plenty of cool ENTPs around here, although I do know one irl who can be a real shitbag, but he makes up for it in hilarity
    5 3 9

Banned

The plot thickens my bipedalled friend...HAR HAR...

MBTI
    INFP

Personality Tests aren`t accurate, they can`t be. These tests indicate probabilities, but unfortunately many people take their test results as absolute results. For instance, if you get 65 % T and 35 % F, you have a 65 % chance of being a Thinker over a Feeler.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlove View Post
    I have been looking for myself.
    I gave up Enneagram two years ago when I hit a dead end.

I thought I might have some luck with the MBTI...
    but none of the 16 types alone describe me completely.
    If I recall correctly you only studied the enneagram for a few months. Have you read any books about the enneagram or the MBTI? Online descriptions aren`t necessarily wrong, but compared with detailed descriptions found in books they normally can`t be anything but superficial because they are very short. Though to really understand the enneagram you have to see how the e-types express themselves in real people. And to really understand yourself takes a lifetime.

It would make perfect sense that you can`t find yourself in any MBTI description if you relied on online descriptions. Nevertheless your completely reminded me of an INFJ friend whose approach to type descriptions differs from mine. INPs like myself tend to look at the overall picture and match it with their outward experiences, whereas dominant Ni without a strong judging function can`t differentiate between important and unimportant information. That`s why my friend likes to have a description that describes him completely.

Once upon a time, there was a girl with a gentle and loving heart, passionate and full of warm feelings, like the winter sun shinning through the icy windows. However, her heart was very vulnerable. So she built up a cold wall to protect her heart from being broken by the heartless.
    I can relate, but I`m not sure how much. Are you asking yourself if your more like the cold wall or the girl with the loving heart? Sometimes I ask myself if I really build that wall or if it was part of me all along.

What will be if you`ll find yourself?

Banned

Good afternoon my bipedalled friends. Two people that are mistyped as 6s are Neil Young and Martin Sheen.

MBTI
    INFP

If it rains it gets wet.

Banned

My bipedalled friends...why doesn't the stupid youtube button work?

I want to embed this beautiful animal inside my beautiful thread...HAR HAR

YouTube - WORLD'S FATTEST ANIMAL