User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Enneagram type- Are wings nurture related?

While the main type is nature related? Or is it a mixture?

I'm leaning toward somewhat of a mixture perhaps. Maybe experiences as a child effect your wing? I'm not entirely sure, this is entirely speculation on my part. What do you people think?
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think it's a very strong possibility. I'm a 4w3 and when I was growing up I was pushed to succeed and also to be more extroverted, which are 3 traits. Also, as an adult, I think that having to live Real Life has nurtured my 3 wing. It would be much easier to be a pure 4 if I were independently wealthy, or at least had a trust fund.

Many times I score equally with 8 and 1.
    Knowing that, I'm not going to add wings which don't fit my personality.
    You know me, I buck the system.
    So I created my own unorthodox type: 8w1. Lol.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I can honostly say that I was much different as a child, If I were to take the test as a grade 3-4 child I would probably score a 4w5. But today Im a hardcore 6w5 (somtimes I wonder if its 5w6) But in the end you have to remember that whatever nature v nurture traits that a person possesses probably dont conform to the test, seeing as, its a test.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My enneagram type is changing constantly! I've been a 2, a 5, a 7 and at the moment I'm apparently a 9w8. Well, when I was a child, I was a very extreme 9, to be honest, I was always trying to make peace and stuff, but my dad always wanted me to be more dominant and sometimes even cruel. I was what he called "way to sweet" and he liked it when I fought with outher children. So it might be possible.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned

Hello my bipedalled friends...you are born with your enneagram type and it doesn't change.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I got no help with my parent for my Four wing, neither of them has a clue what Four is... they really wouldn't understand it in the least, they are nothing like Fours. (My mom's a bona fide Two, my dad probably a 7w8 or 8w7.)

If they did impact it, it was through negative reinforcement... which thus COULD be attributed to them (my sense of loneliness and desire to be unique and desired and appreciated, etc., was all raised to a fevered pitch) or thus not attributable to them at all. I can't tell; I tend to think these things are basic hardwired reactions (based on nervous system capabilities) that are then developed by environment via behavioral feedback loops.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Banned

7w8s are cats that always believe they will land on their feet so they don't have the 8w7 "I must control things if the alternative is to be controlled" mindest.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm a 8w7 think I was supposed to become an ENTP, but at some point became an ENFP.

But...you know...enneagram is drivel so...:P

Banned

Indeed Sytpg...INDEED...