• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI=Enneagram?

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
I was just wondering to what extent people think MBTI type influence Enneagram type. This was brought to mind because I noticed that I am an ENFJ, wants to help everyone be the best they can be, and a helper Enneagram type. So I was wondering if everyone else has this kind of synergy.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I don't think there's a correlation. I'm ISTJ, and haven't even figured out my Enneagram type yet.

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
Lol, this again.

Maybe if you cried a little more, he wouldn't have to understand things "logically."

You just want me to cry for your own sick pleasure. Well it won't work. Not even a sick puppy could make me cry now... poor puppy:cry:

deleted
This page gives ENFJ for type 2 a lot, so maybe there's an answer in there.

Type Correlations

To tell you the truth, I've had this correlation idea explained to me in so many different ways by different people, I could never come to say there is a strong correlation. I'm an INTJ 1w9. See which table fits that.

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two

Type Correlations

To tell you the truth, I've had this correlation idea explained to me in so many different ways by different people, I could never come to say there is a strong correlation. I'm an INTJ 1w9. See which table fits that.

1w9?????

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mercy, weren't you an INTP a while back? *confused look*

Frank

Type Correlations

I think you have your work cut out for you if you want to prove a correlation kpow

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
I think you have your work cut out for you if you want to prove a correlation kpow

I'm not trying to prove anything, I just saw that mine had one and I was wondering if anyone else had that experience.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Those type correlation thing said that I would be an eight, but I'm a seven! Wow, that makes sense.

Jaguar

I was just wondering to what extent people think MBTI type influence Enneagram type. This was brought to mind because I noticed that I am an ENFJ, wants to help everyone be the best they can be, and a helper Enneagram type. So I was wondering if everyone else has this kind of synergy.

I don't think MBTI "influences" anything, including me.
But seriously, FWIW, I'm an Ennegram 8.
While there are many websites that discuss 8's, I found one in particular,
that was pretty accurate.
My problem with MBTI profiles is they are too superficial.

By the way, good for you that you help others to be the best they can be.
Are you a teacher or a personal coach?