User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: enneagram mbti and thoughts on compatability

Is Willard in Footloose!! Array CJ99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    my ESTJ boss and I are a match made in heaven. He even drinks me under the table
    ESTJ and ENTP! Thats the first time i've ever heard of that!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

Certified Sausage Smoker Array Elfboy's Avatar
    5w4 sx/sp
    SLI None

I am a gay INFP 4w5 and I was surprised to meet an ENTJ guy who was also gay that I found surprisingly attractive. it got me thinking that maybe I don't understand ENTJs as well as I thought I did and he surprised me for a number of reasons. some counterintuitive traits that he had that I found attractive were
    1) cute
    2) funny/silly
    3) surprisingly sensitive
    4) a great actor
    5) gay (I don't know of the correlation with homosexuality, but I typically think NF when I think of gay men)
    6) his personality was very sexual and passionate
    7) he did not display any of the negative traits associated (albeit inaccurately so) with ENTJs such as rigid, controlling, cold hearted, or lack of romance and artistry

what's really weird is that I'm usually into younger guys who are less mature and sorta the "little brother" type and I never expected to find this combination in an NT (much less an ENTJ). we got to talking tho and, oddly enough, I was more rational than he was! XP (people tend to associate Fs with being irrational and making decisions based on their emotions, but I feel like that's more of an FJ thing. NFPs are usually extremely rational and able to pick up on things more quickly than many thinking types who spend too much time proving things) usually tho, I'm into ENFPs, ESFPs (the EFPs are SOO cute), ISFPs, INFPs, ENFJs and occasionally ESTPs and Enneagram types 2,7, 4 and 9.

i am interested if anyone has experience with 3-6 combo?

its cute from my POV bc as e3 six is my integration point and i learn a LOT from them. they ground me. but i dont know how its like in the long run. the difference is HUGE.
    i am talking about infp/6 person

I am total anarchist, proactive, think when there is a will there is a way .. and he is opposite : not welcome to change, thinks institutions function quite okay:/ but his arguments are very
    convincing so in our discussions i always end up convinced ane more "mature"(socially adjusted?) .. but dont know is i too much difference in personality?! more approach to life/society.. bc we re nfps we are similar on other levels