• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP's what's your enneagram?

ENFPs - What is your Ennegram Type?

• Total voters

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
the answer is obviously that you're both ENXPs still in the closet.

G

garbage

the answer is obviously that you're both ENXPs still in the closet.

If you want to nail down a specific type.. how's your Te compared to your Fe? That's really the way I was able to figure out that I was ENFP. Because of that, though, ENFP, ENTJ, and ENTP all fit me pretty well.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
both are pretty much non-existent. besides, i'm fine with being ENXP. like i have stated numerous times; the MBTI types are just half the truth - there's room for in betweens.

Chloe

Okay, I just figured out I'm Six not Three as I thought.

about ENxP , i don't think Te vs Fe can tell anything, ... but my Te is naturally very big, but don't use it much... and Fe is totally not exsisting, I actually fake Fe mostly, or I learned it.. but not natural for me.

KiwiBurst

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
I am ENFP on the MBTI and a 6w7 on the Enneagram. Is this rare? Any other ENFP 6's? Besides 6, I also have a very strong 3 and 7. I exhibit little to no behaviors from types 1, 5 and 8.

Chloe

I am ENFP on the MBTI and a 6w7 on the Enneagram. Is this rare? Any other ENFP 6's? Besides 6, I also have a very strong 3 and 7. I exhibit little to no behaviors from types 1, 5 and 8.

I'm also ENFP and 6w7, ... and I have also high 3, that's why I was mistyped as Three, even by professional. :shock: But 6 is much more accurate, I move towards 3 in stress, but 6 is my natural defense.

6w7 isn't uncommon at all for ENFP, probably (so I heard) most common Enneagram type for ENFPs, because 6 is generaly most common type among all people, and 7 is also typical for ENFP, so 6w7 and 7w6/8 are most common.and btw 6 is typical for Fi users.

8 can be confused with 3, also 1 with 3, I also confused it and thought I am 8 at first, but it's different completely. But everybody has bits of all 9 types.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

*raises her hand with Kiwi :hi: :hug:*
Hi Chloee :hug: I heard that too, that 6w7 is
the most common for ENFPs.
I had the same question KB.

6w7 here lol. Took me forever to be certain about that.
It was down to 4 and 6 so i got help from that enneagram
institute forum and they really made it clear coupled with
some E books
E 6w7 :yes:.

I go to three when i get really perfectionistic and determined.
So yeah my type three is pretty strong too.

For being anxious trying to incorporate type 9 in their to just
have faith and go with the tide :yes: I could see how i need
to do that more. One of the ways i realized i was E6.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to update my entry to most likely 4w5

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
read some frightful things about enneagram last night..yikes.

this isn't the scary bit but here's some info explaining how the 7's and 4's are different.

Fours and Sevens are vastly different, and except for a superficial similarity at Level 6 of both types, it would be difficult to see how anyone familiar with both could misidentify them for long.

It seems, however, that the basis for mistaking them is that both types tend to be excessive–Sevens go to extremes in the external, material world with the lavishness and number of possessions and experiences they acquire. Highly materialistic, Sevens tend to become jaded and hardened, insensitive and demanding, selfish and uncaring about others. At Level 6, we have characterized them as The Excessive Materialist.

Fours at the same Level (The Self-Indulgent Aesthete) are also excessive and go to extremes, although emotional extremes. Emotionally self-indulgent, average Fours go for the big emotional charge in their fantasy lives, allowing themselves to feel and imagine anything, no matter how ultimately unrealistic or emotionally debilitating it might be. They wallow in their feelings and fantasies, squeezing the last breath of life from them to reinforce their sense of self. Thus the Four's self-indulgences are more internal and private, centered on the emotional world they inhabit. Outwardly, their emotional excess is expressed in an increasing preciosity and impracticality, an effete, over ripe decadence and sensuality that is the main point of similarity between the two types. While both types may become decadent and sensual, Sevens do so to dissipate themselves and thus flee from anxiety. By contrast, Fours embrace sensuality, luxuriating in sex or drink or drugs to heighten their emotions and to deaden the pain of their self-consciousness.

Both types share a love of fine, expensive things, although here too there are differences. Fours make do with fewer material things, cherishing beautiful objects for the sake of their beauty and the feelings that beauty awakens in them. A stone picked up on the beach or a twig with a single bud can quicken their aesthetic feelings and satisfy them. By contrast, while average Sevens want to possess beautiful objects, they become increasingly unappreciative and insensitive to the beauty or value of those objects. They become acquisitive not because they enjoy things for themselves but because possessing things provides a sense of security. And even more fundamentally, what excites Sevens is the stimulation they feel when they desire something new. The stimulation of their appetites reinforces their sense of self, although once they have actually acquired what they want, they usually lose interest in they acquisition. The pair of shoes that they were "dying" to have joins the racks with dozens of others; the fur coat they were drooling over for weeks suddenly becomes "that old thing" as they turn their attention to acquiring something else. In short, average Sevens tend to be acquisitive materialists, while average Fours tend to be languishing aesthetes–very different types. Compare the styles of Bob Dylan (a Four) and of Elton John (a Seven) and those of Ingmar Bergman (a Four) with Steven Spielberg (a Seven) to understand the difference.

well...that's kind of awful too. :/

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah..not exactly highlighting our finest moments, is it :D

MellowMarcello

Permabanned
7s have a blind faith the future will be better for them since the details to disprove them not getting what they want(reframed as needs of course)...aren't apparent yet.

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
6w9

I think my skepticism comes from scoring 89% on the intuitive and also the way I was raised - in my house, I was constantly on high alert and full of anxiety as my brother had seizures and I felt it was my responsibility to watch him through the night so he wouldn't die. It wreaked havoc on my nerves as I hardly ever slept properly and I still have residua. It's taking years to get rid of the codependency-type feelings I have.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6w9 isn't an enneagram type. You're probably a 6w7.

Curious1

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w5
Just retook the test, now I understand the scoring - I'm 6w5 so/sp/sx - totally fits :eek:) Thanks again for your help!

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
An absolute 9 who was posing as a 7 and then a 2. Still working on the instinctual variant. Either SX/SO or SO/SX.

G

garbage

Only ENFPs would have a 12-page thread about something as specific (to them) as this :doh:

Over on one of the Enneagram forums, they pegged me as a Three (mostly because I thanked them for their help, which they saw as image-oriented in a sense?), but I'm pretty sure my drive for individual significance is greater than that of achievement. Also, I've thought of myself as most every Enneagram type at one point or another. And pinning down my types has been way, way too important for me on a personal level.

So I'm gonna say that I'm 4w3, with a very strong wing. What threw me off about the Four is all of the talk of 'art' and 'emotions', which really aren't the focus (I had a similar problem with Three and descriptions' misconceptions of what its "image" is actually about).

And I'm hesitant to vote because I'm sure I'd want to change my answer tomorrow :huh:

I don't have the trifix completely figured out yet--6w7 or 7w6 is definitely in there--but I know that I'm so-first.