• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP's what's your enneagram?

ENFPs - What is your Ennegram Type?

• Total voters

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ENFP Enneagram type WITH POLL!

Since ErinAvery/LadyX already has an ENFP/Enneagram thread, I'm just adding the poll through merging. Is that an abuse of power, or merely being a tidy mod?

Anywhoo -

VOTE!

There wasn't enough poll options to add the wing variants. So please list your wing variant if you vote.

More info on ennegram at:

Enneagram Institute: Enneagram Testing & Training
www.9types.com

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
7 and 4 and 2!

When I'm happy and centered, I could come off like a 7 enjoying the bounty of life, getting distracted and following my many interests. But I can also seem like a 2, helping others out in a unique way.

I'm definitely a head type, I distract my mind by helping people (2) to avoid thinking about myself or get self-absorbed, moody, and self-pitying like a 4. I don't really have the gluttony of a 7 when I'm out of sorts, but I see myself as avoiding anxiety by acting 2 or 4.

(I know I violated the principles of the Enneagram model, but 7 is the closest for me....)

I get 7 and 2 also.

I'm surprised more ENFPs don't get 2.

It's actually more fitting than one would think.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
1w9, although 4 and 5 are also up there.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I get 7 and 2 also.

I'm surprised more ENFPs don't get 2.

It's actually more fitting than one would think.

Bah, if testing is about self-perception and desire, I don't want to be a two. I tested strongly as a 2 a few years ago and I didn't like it. The whole 'you are a manipulative martyr when you are at your worst' pissed me off. At the time I felt like a lot of people were taking advantage of me.

I think ENFP could test as a 2 or a 4 because of the Fi but since we're Ne dominant and NP, it's more likely that our desire for adventure and open-ness out shadows 2 and 4.

And you can't have wings that are not numerically next to your type. So I know a lot of 7s might have 4 or 2 as their next strongest type, but it doesn't work like that for wings.

Otherwise, I'd be a 7-4-2 mix, which agree, is expected for an ENFP.

G

garbage

I have no idea what I am.

5 and 6 seem pretty accurate, even though I never test as them.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a Type Two with a dual wing of 4 and 8.

I feel like I'm 500 years old inside - the Enthusiast must be long gone.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
8w7

The Leader? I don't like the sound of that. Much rather be the Peacemaker or something.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get 4,2,7 and once I got 9, so you tell me what to vote :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
3543037838_809e1031d0.jpg

What's this crap mean?
Enneagram 7 wing ? on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (actual link)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have no idea...that test looks confusing
mine just told me what it was.

sculpting

actually when I tried to take the test it gave me like four numbers-4, 8 and some others and none of it made any sense. So I bought a book, leafed through the descriptions and found the 4w5 just fit like a glove.

The neat thing about the book was it actually had ten states of "health" of each type. So it described what happens when we are more or less psychologically healthy and what that looks like.

I wish MBTI had something like that as well.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I'm a 7w8. Used to think that I was a 5, but who cares, 7 is awesome as well.

Chloe

No other Threes?
Hm, maybe I'm 4.. am not sure. but 70% that it's 3.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
it's not really in there raz! i'm tellin you!! there's no istj in me that's for sure that shadow function bs is shit. :D

The ENFPs shadow is INFJ.
The ISTJ's shadow is ESFJ.

Into It

MBTI Type
ENFP
9w3 or 3w9 Sexual.

I want to be the best at things, to satisfy my own ambition, but it's not to be "impressive or attractive," which is only moderately important. Promoting peace in my immediate environment is important, but not as important I guess. So probably 3w9, even though I voted 9 because I didn't like the "impressive & attractive" description, but "achiever" is right on the money.

3 18 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
9 17 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.
2 14 I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
7 14 I must be high and entertained to be happy.
8 14 I must be strong and in control to be happy.
4 13 I must avoid painful feelings to be happy.
1 3 I must be perfect and good to be happy.
6 3 I must be secure and safe to be happy.
5 2 I must be knowledgable and independent to be happy.

Last edited:

Chloe

3 18 I must be impressive and attractive to be happy.
9 17 I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.

the thing is that 9 are more similar to ENFP traits (from what you wrote here, I don't know much about 9s yet), than 3 is.
So, maybe you score high on 9 because thats your ENFP showing, and you are 3. No way you'd have so high 3 if you weren't 3, because 3 is in most traits opposite to ENFP traits.

Here's one cute diagram of "shared" and "opposite" tratis in ENFP-3 combination
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: gviewp.png

so if you are ENFP-3 you could have internal conflicts about those opposite traits. like dislikes decisions vs. decisive.
theoretically.

i didn't yet figure about do i have them.