• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP's what's your enneagram?

ENFPs - What is your Ennegram Type?

• Total voters

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
7w6 (pretty certain)

I'll have to look into the trifix thing. 7, 4 and 9 have always been my strong ones.

Heart&Brain

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm a 7, likely 7w6.

Though 7w8 sounds more fun... (oops - was that the 'grass is greener' syndrome just speaking? :cheese:)

Instinctual hierarchy would be SX-SO (-SP)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 2, no idea what the w means that other peeps are typing.

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
I'm neck and neck between 2 & 7.

I am not so familiar with Ennegram, so I went to this site Enneagram Types | What is the Enneagram | Enneagram Worldwide to read about 4's. When I got done I though, "Oh you poor, poor, 4's!" Then I read the rest of the descriptions and realized I should have thought, "Oh you poor, poor 1's, 2's, 3's 4's, 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's and 9's!" Yep, that's all of us. What depressing descriptions! I don't like myself very much after reading mine. I am going to go work on my self-esteem now :)

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I just saw that there are 0 votes for ennegram type 1.
Thats really funny (Haha)

also i'm 2w7...or 7w2 both equal footing.