User Tag List

First 12

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    One other kinda interesting thing in this search in a math like style thought is, eighteen divided by three equals six.

So thoughts of three into three and negative positive neutral are not far from my mind. Nor are other mathematical patterns.

And I ask my self questions like what if in a weird kinda way things are mirrored in a reverse like instead of three time six equals eighteen at a quantum level of inputs three eighteens creates a six ?

I can show you some seeds of a number pattern or patters I am working on that works on the idea that there maybe a hidden third implicate math that may underlie and may host the explicate mathematical order that we generally understand the logic of. But this idea the idea of a third implicate math has different rules and a different structure of operation as if like a fractal it surrounds the decimal point ten system and works by a different rule book that by our natural understand of the rules of the workings of the decimal point it seems nonsensical to consider a math working in such a way, but the interesting thing it that at the enneagram level of structure there seems to me to be a pattern that a working like structure, a math like coding structure.

Thoughts Jarlaxle
    We can also find that in the above list by matching it with the common 3x3 separation of enneagram:

6 manifestations of anger:
    Physical activity, the need for work out of the body (8w7)
    Power, the need for control of will (8w9)
    Vengeance, the need to strike back against another person (9w8)
    Tranquility, the need to be secure and protected (9w1)
    Idealism, the need for social justice (1w9)
    Order, the need for prepared, established, and conventional environments (1w2)

6 manifestations of shame:
    Romance, the need for mating or sex (2w1)
    Family, the need to take care of one’s offspring (2w3)
    Social contact, the need for relationship with others (3w2)
    Social status, the need for social significance (3w4)
    Acceptance - the need to be appreciated (4w3)
    Originality, the need to distinct the self from what's around it (4w5)

6 manifestations of anxiety:
    Competence, the need to feel useful (5w4)
    Curiosity, the need to gain knowledge (5w6)
    Honor, the need to be faithful to the customary values of an individual’s ethnic group, family or clan (6w5)
    Saving, the need to accumulate something (6w7)
    Eating, the need for food (7w6)
    Independence, the need to be distinct and self-reliant (7w8)

I am not sure how that would fit with your 6 point system, because I am not sure what those titles mean or what 5 point system it is inspired by.

But let's keep in mind:

Default Androgynous sexuality F/M and Holy Love a spiritual/religious focus and Reiss...

I don't think you need to mock me , it is ok to search for mathematical structure, my work is not numerology it is mathematics and the search for a hidden structure that may exist..

But what ever, you are dealing with my input into the discussion in the very best way you can for you level of understanding.

Thank you for you contribution to the discussion. I like your anger shame anxiety three part devision of the list well done.

Cheers

Default Androgynous sexuality F/M and Holy Love a spiritual/religious focus and Reiss...

Five Dot Switch Model.

1 ) -2 on
    2) -3 off
    3) -2 off
    4) -3 on

5) -Four On
    6) -One Off

(4+2= six pointed figure) or and six pointed star.

1+2+3+4+5+6 = 21

My model gets complex and its Symmetry's are interesting.

All posable combinations equal 12

2 On times 4 actions
    3 Off times 4 actions
    4 On
    4 Off
    1 On
    1 Off

2 + 3 + 4 + 4 + 1 + 1 = 15

Five dots ,three times five equals fifteen.

I kinda interpret this as the Law Of Three working within the symmetry's of the five dot model. There is an elegance to its simplicity.

More to come..

Cheers

I been thinking about Androgynous F/M sexuality and Holy Love spiritual/religious.

It is interesting I have been flicking though my notes and found two components that may have a place in this conversation.

One component I structured when I was looking at, The Four Classic Temperaments

Phlegmatic, Choleric, Melancholic, Sanguine

Any way one of the shapes I thought about is not new but perhaps as a mechanism it may pertain to the action of the receptivity unto Holy Love and the other the second number patter I will present may apply to the dynamic A-sexual androgynous F/M in its ,active passive neutral actions

__________ 9 0 _________

_ 6 __________________ 3 _

And

___________ 0

_ 2 ___________________ 1

These two triangle shaped actions obviously operate at the 3 6 9 triangle.

And then I have:

1 2
    3 6 9 18

_1 _____________ 7 _
    __ 2 _________ 6 __
    ____ 3 _____ 5 ____
    ________ 4 ________

_18 __________ 0 _
    __ 9 ________ 1 ___
    ____ 6 ____ 2 _____
    _.______ 3 ________

The two actions must have a mechanism within the enneagram model so I am curious where they may be with in the Total System.

Jarlaxle I will try to track the name of the system on the computer.

I could be wrong but I sense this is an intp lovefest in motion.
    Likes Kullervo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chthonic View Post
    I could be wrong but I sense this is an intp lovefest in motion.
    Sounds like you maybe having a little bit of a reaction within your own 1w9 subtype component of your own inner enneagram, can you expand on the nature of your internal reaction Chthonic?

The term loveliest seems to be a mild punitive reaction.. To a topic that is discussing holy love and androgynous energy,