• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Christina Aguilera

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
She's been typed on a thread in passing as an ISFP, and I am inclined to agree. She hasn't had her own thread as of yet, and I think she is deserving of one. :)

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
ESTP or J. She crafted her career at a young age.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
She's not passive enough to be an ISFP. Three of those letters might be right, but at least one isn't.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes she can be contradicting sometimes. But she's above all an assertive achiever.:D For me, 3w4 means "I must be admired for my achievements, and I can't be admired if I'am banal". Fits with Christina Aguilera for me.:D

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Ive actually dealt with her in person....she was a complete rude b*tch. I was working at a boutique on Melrose and she came in to shop. I didnt bow down to her so she was pissed I guess. She was a total diva, I gave her her change and she snatched the dollar bills out of my hand and said "I'll just take this" and left me with the change. Biznatch! Its funny how fame can get to peoples heads...I like the humble ones.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol, I think it rather confirm the theory.

Sparrow

Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes she can be contradicting sometimes. But she's above all an assertive achiever.:D For me, 3w4 means "I must be admired for my achievements, and I can't be admired if I'am banal". Fits with Christina Aguilera for me.:D

Totally! lol im a 3w4 too. And she does lack originality for my taste...ick. Why the hell should I bow down to her? haha