User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Emmanuel Macron?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 12345 Last

Thread: Emmanuel Macron

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Again, you didn't address any of my point.
    Which points ? You had any ?

I just answered that if you seem to have trouble analyzing Macron discourse, then you should start studying dialectics, rather than pretending you're an obscure genius without any actual recognition.
    I gave you a real advice.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

It's official: 65.5% for president Emmanuel Macron.

It's a huge defeat for Le Pen.

"A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI
    Likes Jaguar, geedoenfj, Floki, Kaizer liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Which points ? You had any ?

I just answered that if you seem to have trouble analyzing Macron discourse, then you should start studying dialectics, rather than pretending you're an obscure genius without any actual recognition.
    I gave you a real advice.
    I see, so again, you misunderstand the argument, ignore points you can't answer etc.

So essentially you've lost the argument, thx for makign it clear.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Emmanuel Macron

Right wingers always address your anger and dissatisfaction towards certain issues, but never bring a realistic solution, then when they're put on a corner, they start attacking and throwing minorities under the bus..

Although I do have few takes on Macron, but I'm so glad French people were smart enough to not go down the road of hate because it only generates more violence rather than solving any problems..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes Blackmail!, Floki liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    I see, so again, you misunderstand the argument, ignore points you can't answer etc.

So essentially you've lost the argument, thx for makign it clear.
    It's not a fight nor an "argument". You seem to take it personally, but the subject of this thread is not "Eck", but "Emmanuel Macron".

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

It's not a fight nor an "argument". You seem to take it personally, but the subject of this thread is not "Eck", but "Emmanuel Macron".
    And yet you've spent your time talking about me.

You should ya know, read up on dialectics and try to understand it next time. Because you're horribly bad at either socratic style truth seeking dialogue OR sollipsism for that matter. I think everyone can see why I say the French Intellectuals are generally a misnomer if you're supposed to be a representative sample.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Based on Falcarius occasional French news habits and his rather mediocre French, he would say Macron is a ENTJ.

The NT part is pretty obvious as Macron has that folksy intellect styles, E as he is charismatics and seems to like the attention rather than the socially awkward political types like Gordon Brown, and J as he comes across as ruthless and organised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

First of all, I don't know Macron. I'm not even from France, so yeah, I'm the alien here.
    But after reading your posts, I think he's an ENTJ 3w4. I can relate A LOT. I'm an ENTJ 3w4 female.

-He prefers little teams of friends to large crowds
    I can relate. And this doesn't mean I'm an introvert.

-Outstanding memory. He never uses notes or a teleprompter. Very quick to learn.
    I can relate. I'm a fast learner, and I don't really use notes or anything, I just know it.

-Idea oriented man, very logical, and gifted with figures and abstract concepts. Pragmatist to the extreme, obsessed with "what works" or not...
    Introverted intuition and extraverted sensing. He's a visionary yet very pragmatist, ENTJ is more pragmatist than an INTJ. Especially ENTJ 3w4.

-He has a soft spot, almost romantic when you know him (hence his past attraction to the political Left), but he tries not to express it in public. It's difficult nonetheless to figure his emotions.
    Obviously. Introverted feeling.

-He has his own routines, but despite being a very organized man, he's almost always late during appointments, even very important ones So my guess, so far, is INTJ
    I hate to say this but this is so true. I'm very organized, and a really good planner, but I always almost coming late. Or you can say, in a very last minutes. Well I have my own reason for this.

He's a very quiet, focused and mild-mannered man.
    THIS. People say that I have a calm personality. Calm but strong, focused, well-mannered, classy. Even though I'm an extrovert, I don't talk too much. Not chatty at all. I hate small talks except there's a reason to do that. I only say the important points. Passionately. Every time I talk, everybody is usually listening. Most friends say I have this charisma. Well.

Remember he married a woman 24 years older than him. While he's gifted and very natural when he interacts with children, he doesn't want any. Possibly. The two apparently shared a very analytical, mathematical mind.
    We ENTJs don't really care what others think about us. If I have decided somehing, I'm going to do that no matter what people say or think.

Now that I remember, there's another trait of personality that strikes me with Emmanuel. Most politicians, you know, want to feel "in charge" when they address you. They represent "power" and want you to be aware of it, even if you're here to advise them in a friendly way. They like to intimidate you, whether by their qualities, their charisma, or their political status. Emmanuel is not like this AT ALL.
    When I talked with him, I was surprised because he was listening all the time and reacted accordingly, like a studious pupil taking notes. He's very straighforward, ask very precise questions, and can easily switch his opinion according to what you're suggesting.
    Ah THIS. Your first paragraph represents ENTJ 8w7 (if we are talking about ENTJ here).
    We ENTJ 3w4 are more reserved than other ENTJs. And according to your experience, I realized that I always do the same. We respect everyone as long as they show some respect as well, especially when we think someone has a good argument, or good talks, we'll be watching key points in what others do or say and storing them for further reference, when we may need them.
    Last edited by Isabella1; 05-09-2017 at 01:52 AM.

If you do some research, you will find ENTJ type 3 is quite similar to the INTJ personality.

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I don't know enough about him, and I generally avoid to game of typing public figures. I only wanted to comment that I think the public nature of political offices cause people to slant toward seeing politicians as extraverts.
    Go to sleep, iguana.