• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jim Caviezel

What Personality Type is Jim Caviezel?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

fel_cav

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jim Caviezel

You Must Be Registered To Vote

*I personally type him as INFJ, but I want to know what do you guys think in order to decide if I'm correct or not*

He looks possibilities in life (Could be Ne or Ni, depends on what he does with those possibilities)
He usually knows something before it happens. Seems like Ni
He only has few interests. Seems that Ni has few interest
He loves to consider what people want, what a group of people want. He doesn't want to let his team down. Seems like Fe
He's straightforward sometimes, Although he's emotional, he doesn't use his feeling to make decision, he also has ever said his emotion a sentimental hogwash. His friend said that he has a sharp tongue
Many people consider him as a man of integrity
He's quite reckless because he usually doesn't see everything around him (seems like low Se)
He usually read people well
He tell lots of people about his belief, but he let them to make their own choice. Some INFJs are fighting for what they believe I think

I went to mass every day I filmed as Jesus ..to keep Lucifer away; THE RELIGIOUS PASSION OF JIM CAVIEZEL. - Free Online Library
Living | The Unexpected Star -- Jim Caviezel's Stubborn Sincerity Cuts A Swath Through Hollywood | Seattle Times Newspaper
Jim Caviezel: Shamelessly Catholic (look at the driven into the arms of God section)

Inferior Se
Person of Interest Season 1 Blooper Reel (HD) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pen_hN6Hm4g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnw6vfBYZH0

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp
I'm not very good with knowing all the types yet, but interesting thread. I came here because I saw Jim... he's been on my radar for a few years. He's very appealing. It'll be interesting to see how the poll goes.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
interesting one [MENTION=27296]fel_cav[/MENTION] - no idea, haven't watched anything with him in a long time