User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Kelly Clarkson?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

123 Last

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Default Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Clarkson

You Must Be Registered To Vote

My favorite singer! I love how sweet and just plain adorable she is. That powerful voice doesn't hurt either. I just really admire how she never let the fame get to her over the past 10 years. And I love her songs whether they be empowering work-out songs or soulful love ballads. She's one of my favorite people in the pop industry.

Anyway, she's some EF type imo. I want her to be ENFP (because I just want to be HER LIKE OMG CAN I JUST BE KELLY CLARKSON PLEASE), but she's probably ESFJ. For what it's worth, I've seen her typed as 6w7 sp/sx. After posting, I've concluded ENFP (fuck yes). I'm pretty sure she's ENFP now but feel free to post other ideas if you have any!

(Apparently this next one was blocked in my country recently but my friend in New Zealand can still see it)

Some interviews:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrit...kson-interview

NPR Media Player

http://www.redbookmag.com/fun-contes...erview#slide-2

Kelly Clarkson Responds To Gay Rumors, Getting 'Hit On By The Hottest Girls Ever'

Sorry if this is unusually big for celebrity typing posts I just love her so much.
    Last edited by EJCC; 03-10-2015 at 02:05 PM.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Lunar Light liked this post

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

You know, I could actually see ENFP for her. She gives off a vibe. Haven't seen much of her though, so I can't tell.
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by louiesgonnadie View Post
    You know, I could actually see ENFP for her. She gives off a vibe. Haven't seen much of her though, so I can't tell.
    Right?! ENFP and ESFJ are my top two guesses about her, which is troubling because sometimes they can present themselves in similar ways.

While watching one of her interviews I noticed she referred to herself as the "improv queen" and she talked about how she sometimes makes up lyrics while singing which could point to Ne-dom > Si-aux. And when reading the lyrics to one of the songs she wrote, Catch My Breath, a quote that stood out to me was "Now that you know this is my life I won't be told it's supposed to be right" which seems more Fi > Fe. I think I'm going to watch some more interviews later today to see what else I could possibly gather (and just to stalk her out of my love for her).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

She seems way more ExFP than ExFJ. A lot of the songs she's written scream Fi aux or Fi dom.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    She seems way more ExFP than ExFJ. A lot of the songs she's written scream Fi aux or Fi dom.
    Most of her songs weren't written by her, though (it's okay Kelly I still love you). I know Stronger, Breakaway, and Since U Been Gone weren't written by her. I'm still glad she sings them though because those are some of the most played songs in my library. She definitely wrote Because of You. She also wrote Miss Independent and Walk Away. She doesn't seem ESFP to me, though.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Most of her songs weren't written by her, though (it's okay Kelly I still love you). I know Stronger, Breakaway, and Since U Been Gone weren't written by her. I'm still glad she sings them though because those are some of the most played songs in my library. She definitely wrote Because of You. She also wrote Miss Independent and Walk Away. She doesn't seem ESFP to me, though.
    Yeah, I know. The songs she's actually written seem much more Fi-ish than Fe-ish though. Hmm why do you think she uses Ne-Si?
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Yeah, I know. The songs she's actually written seem much more Fi-ish than Fe-ish though. Hmm why do you think she uses Ne-Si?
    I think you can see her Ne in the interview I posted in reply to @louiesgonnadie. When she talks about when she was on American Idol, she makes a connection between one of her eliminated friends and Whitney Houston. The fact that she has so many bloopers to the point where people have made a website for it also shows that she's not as in touch with reality as a sensor. She interrupts herself a lot when making connections, too (ex: labels and "the money thing"). Also she owns like 5000 animals. I'm not sure if that's related to anything but lol. <3

In another interview (with Ellen again hehe) she mentions she actually rented multiple places in California because she doesn't know where she wants to live yet, each house being a new possibility of where she could live. And at the beginning when Ellen is poking fun at the name of her song being "Since U Been Gone" Kelly shows a bit of her Ne imagination where she thinks Ellen could check all her future songs by "red-marking" them LOL.

A few more possible Ne+Fi example quotes from the links in the OP:

• "Being single doesn't mean you're gay. But I'm never insulted by it, obviously. I mean, I get hit on by the hottest girls ever. Oh, my god, if I were a lesbian, I would be so in luck. But it's just not my thing."
    • "Really, what I try to instill in my fans is to be healthy and happy. I have no desire to be super-skinny."
    • "And my whole point is like, well, if I’m the pop star, then it should be whatever I am. There’s, you know, room for Katy Perrys and Adeles and Rihannas and Lady Gagas and Ke$has and me and Pinks. I think what’s great about all of us is that we represent something different."
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_ View Post
    ISTP(?)
    she's definitely not thinking dominant
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

So she must be feeling dominant... ENFJ, ENFJ!! Creativity combined with socially charming presentations sounds very much in line with that type.