User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Kelly Clarkson?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 234

Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

  1. #31

    Default

    From what I know of her: Definite sop-fest. She likes singing about faces and body parts a lot. She seems to focus more on Se than Ne to me. She seems like an ESFP who needs serious counselling.

    Enneagram? Yeah, she seems like a slightly unhealthy 6. She seems clingy, anxious, depressed and 'not herself' without her 'other half',from what I know. Going for Sx dominant also.

    And she's also overplayed in my house.

  2. #32
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    From what I know of her: Definite sop-fest. She likes singing about faces and body parts a lot. She seems to focus more on Se than Ne to me. She seems like an ESFP who needs serious counselling.
    That's funny you say that since the latest album she just released was very upbeat and happy to reflect her current place in life. I think she's healthier than she was during the My December era for sure.

    I'm really unsure for her MBTI-wise at this point. I think ENFP, ESFP, and ESFJ are the most reasonable guesses for her and I can see all three working for her - I think her interaction style is most apparent. Some Socionics forum types her as LIE-Te which is like lol...

    She's definitely a 6w7 tho.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes Captain_Invincible liked this post

  3. #33
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Here are some of her more personal songs/lyrics:

    Quote Originally Posted by Because Of You
    I watched you die
    I heard you cry every night in your sleep
    I was so young
    You should have known better than to lean on me
    You never thought of anyone else
    You just saw your pain
    And now I cry in the middle of the night
    For the same damn thing

    Because of you
    I never stray too far from the sidewalk
    Because of you
    I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
    Because of you
    I try my hardest just to forget everything
    Because of you
    I don't know how to let anyone else in
    Because of you
    I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
    Because of you
    I am afraid
    Quote Originally Posted by Piece By Piece
    And all I remember is your back
    Walking towards the airport, leaving us all in your past
    I traveled fifteen hundred miles to see you
    Begged you to want me, but you didn't want to

    But piece by piece, he collected me
    Up off the ground, where you abandoned things, yeah
    Piece by piece he filled the holes that you burned in me
    At six years old and you know, he never walks away
    He never asks for money, he takes care of me
    He loves me
    Piece by piece, he restored my faith
    That a man can be kind and a father could... stay
    Quote Originally Posted by Be Still
    Far, away from it all
    You and me with no one else around
    A brand new start
    Is all we need, it's all we need to mend these hearts
    Back to the beginning

    Be still
    Let it go

    Before we lost hope
    When we still touched and love wasn't so hard

    Be still
    I already know

    Foolish one with the smile
    You don't have to be brave
    Every time we fall down
    But we're falling from grace
    I'll gladly climb your walls if you'll meet me halfway

    Slow, slow it down
    Why do we run, we're missing so much babe
    Just lay in my arms for a while

    Be still
    We should've known

    Foolish one with the smile
    You don't have to be brave
    I'll gladly climb your walls
    If you'll meet me halfway
    Every time we fall down
    But we're falling from grace
    Here's my hand and my heart
    It's yours to take

    Be still
    Quote Originally Posted by Catch My Breath
    I don't wanna be left behind
    Distance was a friend of mine
    Catching breath in a web of lies
    I've spent most of my life
    Riding waves, playing acrobat
    Shadowboxing the other half
    Learning how to react
    I've spent most of my time

    Catching my breath, letting it go,
    Turning my cheek for the sake of the show
    Now that you know, this is my life,
    I won't be told what's supposed to be right
    I wish she wrote more of her own songs. She wrote every song on My December but even then I can still count all of her truly personal songs on my fingers. But I guess she's too guarded to disclose so much over her music. Hopefully next album she shares more of herself with her fans.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  4. #34
    Member Annaifiwas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    she's definitely not thinking dominant
    Haha, indeed!
    "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." ~ H. G. Wells
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~ C. S. Lewis

  5. #35
    Member Annaifiwas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    73

    Default

    I don't think she can be an ExFJ, that'd call for Fe dom, and I'm pretty sure she uses Fi.
    Extrovert as far as I can see.
    Also, Ne would be pretty hard to imagine for her, but I don't think it's Ni auxiliary.
    Only options left are ENTJ and ESFP.
    She's definteley not a Te dom XD
    ESFP is what fits her the best, I think.
    "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." ~ H. G. Wells
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~ C. S. Lewis

  6. #36
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    I originally thought 6, but I could see 6, 9 or 3 core
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Kelly Cutrone / Justine Bateman
    By Kalach in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:17 PM
  2. Jeremy Clarkson
    By CJ99 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. Kelly Ripa
    By Giggly in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 10:51 PM
  4. Kelli Pickler Vindicated!!
    By INTJMom in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 05:48 PM
  5. Clarkson (controversy in spades)
    By Xander in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO