User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Kelly Clarkson?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Kelly Clarkson

  1. #21
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    I've no clue but I think she's awesome.
    She's been my idol for most of my life!

    I'm still feeling ESFP 6w7 so/sx - I used to think ENFP because I wanted us to be the same but she seems more ESFP to me. Not as sure about her Enneagram but BoY sounds very 6 to me and she's very security-oriented overall. Waiting for some refreshing new ideas though before voting.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  2. #22
    this is my winter song EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,432

    Default

    @Chanaynay

    Merged with the previous Kelly Clarkson typing thread you made
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~


    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"



    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  3. #23
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @Chanaynay

    Merged with the previous Kelly Clarkson typing thread you made
    I forgot I made this!! Oh how times have changed (slightly).
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes EJCC liked this post

  4. #24
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,053

    Default

    funny how people usually assume ESFx for any pop singer.

    I agree with ENFP

  5. #25
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    funny how people usually assume ESFx for any pop singer.

    I agree with ENFP
    Haha Starcrash let's not go down this route...I'm pretty sure almost all of the forum knows how hard I stan for Queen Kelly so I'm sure you know how many years I've invested into getting to know her through her music, interviews, concerts, etc. There is absolutely no way I would type her as ESFx just because she's a pop singer and I'm actually pretty insulted you would even think I would do such a thing.

    I'm still leaning towards ESFP but ENFP is also reasonable so I'm interested in what you have to say for it.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  6. #26
    Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Haha Starcrash let's not go down this route...I'm pretty sure almost all of the forum knows how hard I stan for Queen Kelly so I'm sure you know how many years I've invested into getting to know her through her music, interviews, concerts, etc. There is absolutely no way I would type her as ESFx just because she's a pop singer and I'm actually pretty insulted you would even think I would do such a thing.

    I'm still leaning towards ESFP but ENFP is also reasonable so I'm interested in what you have to say for it.
    I wouldn't rule out ESFP, just a sort of general vibe from quotes over the years. Years ago a girl I dated made me watch that first season of american idol. She has a very take-me-as-I-am attitude, so I assumed aux Fi, which wouldn't rule out ESFP. She doesn't seem particularly tuned into the latest trends, or at least she isn't making any great effort trying to stay on top of them but rather she just enjoys being a performer--that led me to think Ne-Si over Se-Ni, but it's a tossup, really. ESFPs are the performers of the MBTI, but that doesn't necessarily make every performer ESFP.

    You know more about her, so your typing is probably more accurate than mine. Like I said, just a general vibe, little more.

  7. #27
    across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    ESFP 6w7

  8. #28
    Senior Member Lunar Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    She's been my idol for most of my life!

    I'm still feeling ESFP 6w7 so/sx - I used to think ENFP because I wanted us to be the same but she seems more ESFP to me. Not as sure about her Enneagram but BoY sounds very 6 to me and she's very security-oriented overall. Waiting for some refreshing new ideas though before voting.
    Yeah I thought ESFP (though I agree ENFP is possible) and I agree with so/sx. I always sort of automatically assumed 7w6 because of a sort of free-ness she has with herself, but 6w7 definitely seems possible and seems more evident in her songs. I see strong themes of both... hmm... For some reason though, I keep getting Se/Ni feels (though I don't have something concrete to back it up). Ne/Si just doesn't "feel" right... even though she fits what you'd expect from an ENFP quite well.

    Also I like her a lot too ^_^.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

  9. #29
    Senior Member plastic ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    115

    Default

    ESFP would be my primary guess but I wouldn't be shocked by ENFP either

  10. #30
    Rainy Day Woman MDP2525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,532

    Default

    She is a total ENFP.
    ~luck favors the ready~


    Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

Similar Threads

  1. Kelly Cutrone / Justine Bateman
    By Kalach in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:17 PM
  2. Jeremy Clarkson
    By CJ99 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. Kelly Ripa
    By Giggly in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 10:51 PM
  4. Kelli Pickler Vindicated!!
    By INTJMom in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 05:48 PM
  5. Clarkson (controversy in spades)
    By Xander in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO