User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Justin Bieber?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 4567816 Last

Thread: Justin Bieber

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Seems ESxP. How old is he? 15 max, I'd guess.

Reminds me of this 13 year old ESxP boy who goes to my church....he asked me out on a date ("Do you want to get ice cream sometime? I'll pay"). Only ESxPs have the nerve to hit on women twice their age when they've barely hit puberty...
    or ENFJs.

Quote Originally Posted by bieberfan View Post
    beavers cant be people, that is not real
    Beavers are real and people are real, therefore, beavers are people. The only difference is the distinct sub-mutation process involved in the high-speed evolution of beaver to man. and the ancestry of diversity(Hominidae vs. Beiber). Think of dogs. Where do they come from? Wolves, of course. Where do wolves come from? Beibers. Or think of it this way: Beiber is human therefore, Beaver is human.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post

Beavers are real and people are real, therefore, beavers are people. The only difference is the distinct sub-mutation process involved in the high-speed evolution of beaver to man. and the ancestry of diversity(Hominidae vs. Beiber). Think of dogs. Where do they come from? Wolves, of course. Where do wolves come from? Beibers. Or think of it this way: Beiber is human therefore, Beaver is human.
    Have you been reading my diary?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Either that, or the Chronicles of Narnia.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I'm sorry, I had to take a look. Speaking of which, you don't mind if I also read and share the spicy stuff now, yeah? That said, to which exact content of your diary are you referencing to?

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oooh, I've always been fascinated by that lion. Was there a lion in that tale? and as much as I jump to conclusions and appear knowledgeable, how does the beaver have anything to do with the lion?

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Oooh, I've always been fascinated by that lion. Was there a lion in that tale? and as much as I jump to conclusions and appear knowledgeable, how does the beaver have anything to do with the lion?
    Nothing to do with the lion, really. There's just also talking beavers in the story.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Ginkgo

I'm sorry, I had to take a look. Speaking of which, you don't mind if I also read and share the spicy stuff now, yeah? That said, to which exact content of your diary are you referencing to?

The secret beaver. It hides in the bushy foliage of the forest, but only comes out when you set the mossy green ablaze. When it is red and swollen, it is time to strike.

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko44vu7Zkbc"]Douchebag[/YOUTUBE]
    This is the first time i've ever properly seen him... he reminds me of Katherine Moennig

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    This is the first time i've ever properly seen him... he reminds me of Katherine Moennig
    He reminds me of the fucktards he tries to emulate; akin to P-Nut, the incredibly talented artist who is obviously wise beyond his years. Nothing says "cool" like ignorance, an over-inflated ego, and a fanbase who is just as dimwitted as they are.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fifkj8rTN4Y"]P-Nut[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

granted that about half of that video is all i've seen of him, i think a lot of it is forced on him. just listen to questions she was asking him and how she was talking to him. the dude's 16 and he's surrounded by dickheads like usher. what do you expect? many 16 year olds are insufferable as it is, let alone one's that have been brainwashed like him. i don't think he has much of a say in what image he projects. they want to make money out of him and they know how to do it.