User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Justin Bieber?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Justin Bieber

Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by bieberfan View Post
    I really don't understand why people saying that Justin Bieber is intp :steam: Why is he intp at all? he is a good looking b a great singing voice and c young..people miss this very obvious facts about him...how can anyone possible think he is intp?
    What are you talking about? Justin Beaver is INTP. Why he acts in a strange way, for an INTP, is precisely because he is young. Inferior Fe manifestation. Or maybe he's INTJ.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    What are you talking about? Justin Beaver is INTP. Why he acts in a strange way, for an INTP, is precisely because he is young. Inferior Fe manifestation. Or maybe he's INTJ.
    You cnat even spell his name right. stop being stupid, how can you call youreself an intp?

Probably Most Brilliant Array Craft's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by bieberfan View Post
    You cnat even spell his name right. stop being stupid, how can you call youreself an intp?
    Actually, I'm the only person in the world who can spell his name right. His ancestry dealt with Beaver extermination so they decided to take the name of Beaver to fit their vocation. Unfortunately, The past is mistakable. His entire family is most likely still ignorant about this information. Haha..

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Oh, and also it's obvious you are trolling (though that's probably the point). It's a well known fact that INTPs don't like Justin Bieber. Ever.
    INTJ's, however, are closet fans of Bieber's ambient period (Which isn't half bad).

Bieber's current career is more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

So talk of justin beiber managed to swivel it's way into the forum. Wonderful. Seems never a place, that justin beiber was not talked about.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

HAHAHA.

if my INTP brother saw that justin bieber had even been considered to be the same type as him, i think he'd try to change his type.

really though, i can't see the biebs as an INTP. i live with two INTPs and justin bieber is NOTHING like them. they can both be social and charming when they really try but their humor, their demeanor, their interest in things - it's nothing like his. moreover, does anyone really see Ne in him? and dominant Ti? i can more easily see him as an SFP.

fwiw, i don't dislike him. his music doesn't really impress me but he seems positive enough and enjoys what he does.

Sugar Hiccup Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Seems ESxP. How old is he? 15 max, I'd guess.

Reminds me of this 13 year old ESxP boy who goes to my church....he asked me out on a date ("Do you want to get ice cream sometime? I'll pay"). Only ESxPs have the nerve to hit on women twice their age when they've barely hit puberty...
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive
    Likes riva liked this post

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Thank you everyone, this is re assuring to hear from everyone that he is not.

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Actually, I'm the only person in the world who can spell his name right. His ancestry dealt with Beaver extermination so they decided to take the name of Beaver to fit their vocation. Unfortunately, The past is mistakable. His entire family is most likely still ignorant about this information. Haha..
    beavers cant be people, that is not real

Junior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    So talk of justin beiber managed to swivel it's way into the forum. Wonderful. Seems never a place, that justin beiber was not talked about.
    im sorry, it was bothering me and needed somehwere to say it

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast