User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Justin Bieber?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 614151617 Last

Thread: Justin Bieber

You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by purplesocks View Post
    I figured that. It's ok. Oh, I call everyone by pet names, but I won't call you by any again if it makes you uncomfortable.
    No problem! Thanks
    Do what your younger self never thought she could do.
    Be who she always dreamed of being.
    Darling, make that little girl proud

2w3 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes purplesocks liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't know much about him in all honesty. Though I'd imagine from what I have heard that he is a type 7 at the least.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I look to the day and smile. Because I know that the worse days are behind me and that when the worst does come, it'll be the end for me. So no point in not smiling at today, right?

"I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"

My blog in regular blogs

MBTI
    ExFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    What's wrong with videos and quotes? How else could we type people?

Watch this. Fi? ESFP?
    I saw this video awhile back. I also saw the episode of Ellen's show that he refers to in it. ESFP is my number 1 guess for his type anyway. I can see how he comes off as an Fi user, I suppose. How do you think a FeTi user would apologize? In what ways do you think their approach would be different?
    I'm not absolute on my typings, so don't be harsh on me if I'm way off base.
    http://kickassbubblegum.tumblr.com/
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

Quote Originally Posted by purplesocks View Post
    I saw this video awhile back. I also saw the episode of Ellen's show that he refers to in it. ESFP is my number 1 guess for his type anyway. I can see how he comes off as an Fi user, I suppose. How do you think a FeTi user would apologize? In what ways do you think their approach would be different?
    I don't know. I just thought Fi because he was talking about being real, being true to himself, etc. which I guess Fe users could say too, but it seems Fi to me.

2w3 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes purplesocks liked this post

MBTI
    ExFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx

I don't know. I just thought Fi because he was talking about being real, being true to himself, etc. which I guess Fe users could say too, but it seems Fi to me.
    Ah, makes sense.
    I'm not absolute on my typings, so don't be harsh on me if I'm way off base.
    http://kickassbubblegum.tumblr.com/

Enneagram
    N/A

Wanting to be real and true to oneself is something that some Fe people have a desire to communicate too.

Of course, I am not sure of his type since I don't know him outside of the media, however I can understand why he is ESFP. It is because of his exploratory nature. In an interview I saw yesterday, he talked about how he would do those "horrible" things just to test his own boundaries. He said although he owns up to his actions and won't sweep them under the rug, his actions that people saw do not define him. That is why he had to come right out and explain himself because people don't get that unless it's spelled out for them. I think the reason why he is spelling it out now is due to something other than Fi, and it sort of seems like he is doing it more out of frustration than genuinely wanting to. ....Wait, NOT in a bad way, but he was all "I shouldn't have to explain myself"

Actually, when he was younger it was really hard to get an idea of who he was because he seemed like a shell of a person (to me)

Fe = external things/actions/thoughts/whatever is how we communicate our internal; that is how Fe wants to be real and authentic. Actually, I've noticed that Fe people complain a lot more (meaning, they are more dramatic lol) about being misunderstood. And I am beginning to think it is for this reason.
    Fi = external things ...isn't how they communicate their internal. *sigh* ...this is something I wish I can understand better lol.

Also, let me know if this makes sense to you (the Fi explanations, since Fi people would know best).
    You are so arbitrary.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si

@thoughtlost sorry, I don't quite follow.

2w3 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

Enneagram
    N/A

@thoughtlost sorry, I don't quite follow.
    No need to apologize! I didn't show you the video, so it would be hard for anyone to follow. I am just saying that the snippet of him expressing himself doesn't do his Fi much justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DzFh3UnRA4

Maybe you'll understand when you see him in this video??
    You are so arbitrary.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dyslexxie View Post
    While we may have a shameful track record with musicians (I hang my head low in shame for the Nickleback thing), we gave you all Drake's abs as an apology gift. Oh and Jessica Lowndes.
    In retrospect, the post you quoted is funny...since I live here now. He was even at the mall the other day and everyone went nuts.

Besides, Canada will always be a net positive contributor to music because of Rush.

Likes Codex liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    In retrospect, the post you quoted is funny...since I live here now. He was even at the mall the other day and everyone went nuts.

Besides, Canada will always be a net positive contributor to music because of Rush.
    That's because they Beliebe.

We're decent. Arcade Fire, the Guess Who, Steppenwolf, Cancer Bats, Woods of Ypres, and Neil Young (no matter how badly I want to punch him in the face).