User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Russell Brand?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand

Unlimited Dancemoves ® Array AgentF's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    What is a paint pot?
    the world of imagined realities, where reason softly strokes its 'stache while naked singularities serve existential flambé to a swarm of @.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

So now the question is of course, what type is Katy Perry?

Can we blame their relationship meltdown on their MBTI types?

Or at least try?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lightyear View Post
    So now the question is of course, what type is Katy Perry?

Can we blame their relationship meltdown on their MBTI types?

Or at least try?
    ESFP. "I'm pretty good at spotting the fakers." "I'm pretty much an open book."- Katy Perry.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtJUmiUZ08
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I disagree that he loses energy.
    And what are his principles? They are about connectedness, spirituality, transcendency, higher meaning, becoming a better person, authenticity. Could he be more NF?

Paxman (the interviewer) is pure NT. Watch how Brand, desperate for acceptance and approval flirts with him, defers to him, tries to establish common ground. This wasn't sparring. It was seduction. I've never seen Paxman so charmed. I've never seen him go so easy on an interviewee.

I actually prefer to watch Brand interviewed than perform. He often goes too far for my liking. His charm lies in his childlike wonder and sincerity and guilelessness, but he has no filters. Especially early in his career, he was a great example of pure Ne unfettered by introverted Judgement. No sense of appropriate boundaries. Just this hunger to connect and to penetrate, mentally, emotionally, physically. Quite scary, albeit mesmerising. I would not want to be in a room with that kind of energy though.

Also (below) notice how he tunes into his "victim" to the extent that he somehow intuits that her boyfriend is a sailor. This is pure, spooky, NF mindfuckery. But he really had not learned how to reign it in and use it responsibly at that point. He was too drunk on his own charisma and the high he gets from seducing an audience.
    (Also crack, no doubt)

His fascination, not to say obsession, with the profane is very NF too.
    That's hilarious! Totally enfp haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

It's because I think of NF as more brooding than explicitly profane. There may develop a fascination or obsession with the dark side of existence, but it's not something the NF advertises. Are you saying the ENFP may be more overt about it?
    I don't think you know any enfps intimately then.

Very profane... Often very twisted sense of humor... Because ideas are harmless... We can see the funny in the fucked up... Just as an idea.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I don't think you know any enfps intimately then.

Very profane... Often very twisted sense of humor... Because ideas are harmless... We can see the funny in the fucked up... Just as an idea.
    So what do you think of Brand's off-camera bad-boy behavior vs. your ENFP call?
    "But you forget that there is one value that is greater than all others: human freedom. Because no matter how perfectly you set the world up for humanity, they will always rebel simply to exert their own selves. You cannot win."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

So what do you think of Brand's off-camera bad-boy behavior vs. your ENFP call?
    I don't know a ton about him or what "bad boy" behavior you're referencing but the idea that that somehow implies he's not enfp makes no sense to me as an enfp... Who actually knows quite a few other enfps pretty intimately.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I don't know a ton about him or what "bad boy" behavior you're referencing but the idea that that somehow implies he's not enfp makes no sense to me as an enfp... Who actually knows quite a few other enfps pretty intimately.
    You have mistaken my intentions as sinister. I'm talking about his self-avowed sex addiction, that's not to say that this contradicts the ENFP idea at all. He is also a former heroin addict. I'm only asking how these issues mesh with the idea that he's an ENFP, who talks one line - God, love, togetherness - and does yet another.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

You have mistaken my intentions as sinister. I'm talking about his self-avowed sex addiction, that's not to say that this contradicts the ENFP idea at all. He is also a former heroin addict. I'm only asking how these issues mesh with the idea that he's an ENFP, who talks one line - God, love, togetherness - and does yet another.
    I didn't take anything you said as sinister or even slightly negative. I'm just trying to understand your reasoning. I just don't see anything remotely contradictory there.

We must view addicts or spirituality very differently.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I didn't take anything you said as sinister or even slightly negative. I'm just trying to understand your reasoning. I just don't see anything remotely contradictory there.

We must view addicts or spirituality very differently.
    And I said it wasn't contradictory. But since his statements about God and spirituality were used to diagnose the Fi, that at least is not different from his personality but is part of it. Why not say the same about his addictions?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast