User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Russell Brand?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 89101112 Last

Thread: Russell Brand

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

it is a pity you didn't read it because Salome offers a lovely example of a well-argued, thorough and insightful post which i believe is also quite accurate in its description of both ENFP and T characteristics.

particularly the way she describes ENFP Fi-fueled rationalizations. if you've ever known an ENFP addict or even former addict, you will recognize this behavior as they even put Ne and weak Te to use in doing so. quite a performance...
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    ^^The reason I have you on ignore are all there in your response which I didn't read^^
    Are you serious man!? Are you not interested in expanding your knowledge at all?

The things you're saying about enfps and fi in general is inaccurate.

Ne fi can be very inappropriate... Very profane and impolite... We can say something just to amuse ourselves at how much offends you not to be rude but just the very idea of how ridiculous it is that people take themselves so seriously... Fi finds the notion of appropriateness absurd and can play with it to amuse ourselves.
    One of my enfp dads favorite jokes was about a doctor who carelessly and maniacally beat the newborn baby up against the wall and then saying I'm just kidding!! It was born dead!!

It's completely offensive... But the ridiculousness of it makes it funny... In a twisted sort of way...

Know what I mean??
    Brands comment about the kitty and being all sweet to the kitty and then absurdly having the sinister thought of I could kill you... Is very similar... A twisted ne fi combo

Or the poster awhile back mentioning the enfp who lit the annoying chick at a party's hair on fire... That's ne unchecked by fi
    The almost cartoon absurdity of it all

Not to say in any way enfps are total psychopaths or anything haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Are you serious man!? Are you not interested in expanding your knowledge at all?

The things you're saying about enfps and fi in general is inaccurate.

Ne fi can be very inappropriate... Very profane and impolite... We can say something just to amuse ourselves at how much offends you not to be rude but just the very idea of how ridiculous it is that people take themselves so seriously... Fi finds the notion of appropriateness absurd and can play with it to amuse ourselves.
    One of my enfp dads favorite jokes was about a doctor who carelessly and maniacally beat the newborn baby up against the wall and then saying I'm just kidding!! It was born dead!!

It's completely offensive... But the ridiculousness of it makes it funny... In a twisted sort of way...

Know what I mean??
    Brands comment about the kitty and being all sweet to the kitty and then absurdly having the sinister thought of I could kill you... Is very similar... A twisted ne fi combo

Or the poster awhile back mentioning the enfp who lit the annoying chick at a party's hair on fire... That's ne unchecked by fi
    The almost cartoon absurdity of it all

Not to say in any way enfps are total psychopaths or anything haha
    I am speaking to the complexity of the individual (not in any transcendent sense as being "more than" a group of letters) but just in terms of dual personality types or even tritypes. The MBTI is the weakest system of them all due to the way it passes out only one type per person.

Anyway, I don't recall mentioning Brand's outrageous sense of humor. Of course an Ne unfettered by Fi is quite acceptable to me. But in that case another function has to come forth to make up for the lack of Fi. I'm saying that in this case it's an extraverted function, namely, Se.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I am speaking to the complexity of the individual (not in any transcendent sense as being "more than" a group of letters) but just in terms of dual personality types or even tritypes. The MBTI is the weakest system of them all due to the way it passes out only one type per person.

Anyway, I don't recall mentioning Brand's outrageous sense of humor. Of course an Ne unfettered by Fi is quite acceptable to me. But in that case another function has to come forth to make up for the lack of Fi. I'm saying that in this case it's an extraverted function, namely, Se.
    Oh yeah I disagree... And he's not someone who's pure ne...he's just ne Dom fi aux and very likely sx so 7w8 so he doesn't have the sp thing or the 6 wing thing saying hmm maybe not.

That's my take anyway but i don't buy the dual type theory so it's a loosing battle I suppose.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Oh yeah I disagree... And he's not someone who's pure ne...he's just ne Dom fi aux and very likely sx so 7w8 so he doesn't have the sp thing or the 6 wing thing saying hmm maybe not.

That's my take anyway but i don't buy the dual type theory so it's a loosing battle I suppose.
    There's only one way to find out, and that's to create a DECENT mbti test, one that doesn't test for individual letters or functions. The function tests are by far the worst. The last function test result I saw posted here had 3 top functions, Ni, Ne, and Te. What a mess!

Even those give you 3 options at best which implies there is only a single type possible. It is circular reasoning for the MBTI to assume that everybody is one type and then create a test designed to give one type as a result.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AgentF View Post
    it is a pity you didn't read it because Salome offers a lovely example of a well-argued, thorough and insightful post which i believe is also quite accurate in its description of both ENFP and T characteristics.

particularly the way she describes ENFP Fi-fueled rationalizations. if you've ever known an ENFP addict or even former addict, you will recognize this behavior as they even put Ne and weak Te to use in doing so. quite a performance...
    Just a thought - don't start a post by flaming me [Salome, that is] and then maybe I'll read it. That unfortunate posting style is why Salome has been on iggy for a long time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

flaming?

that's rather delusional but you're in luck as i find that kind of thing entertaining.

you haven't been able to engage anyone here in debate. and you ignore what you don't want to hear, including arguments presented by members of the type in question. you have an agenda here, but it isn't one anyone's been interested in.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by AgentF View Post
    flaming?

that's rather delusional but you're in luck as i find that kind of thing entertaining.

you haven't been able to engage anyone here in debate. and you ignore what you don't want to hear, including arguments presented by members of the type in question. you have an agenda here, but it isn't one anyone's been interested in.
    On the contrary, there is an entire thread recently devoted to MBTI tritypes. The problem here is that hardly anybody cares about Russell Brand.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^^The reason I have you on ignore are all there in your response which I didn't read^^
    Congratulations on your psychic powers. Pity they don't help you when it comes to accurately reading type.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Russell Brandt's Type? (funny video)

What type is Russell Brandt? Also how about the woman in the blue dress?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639