• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Taylor Swift

What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hopefully this isn't the "oh she's my type!" thing. ? aha :D

But I could see that, like Avril Lavigne is an ESTP who I've heard does the same type of thing.

Yes, I think Lavigne is ESTP too (6w7 Sx/Sp). Swift is not simply the southern belle that she appears to be. Her lyrics are full of sarcasm and irony, even of cynismm, and "i do what i want and don't care about what you think" vibe, don't you think?

So, ESTP.

Aesthete

Gone
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get some sort of Fi coming from her. I'm not sure what type she is, but her songs seem somewhat like the work of an introvert with Fi. However, I have no idea what she's actually like.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Edit : Just to add, judging by her "The Boot interview" on YouTube, - she talks about how much "detail" she openly puts in her "stories" or songs. And she puts so much emphasis on the idea that she communicates her past through her songs, just screams "Si" like with an ISFJ.
One of the reasons I said SFJ earlier in this thread is because a lot of her lyrics (especially on material she wrote single-handedly strike me as being heavily Si.

And It's true INFP's have Si as well, but we generally take a negative view through this function and would be much more depressed about it.
Si probably wouldn't be very prominent for an INFP. And her lyrics usually aren't particularly random, abstract, or philosophical, whish is why I have a hard time seeing her as N.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ is so obvious for her, I mean someone actually said ESTP.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESFJ. Her songs read Si dom + F but in person she reads more Fe dom, and more intuition-tertiary than inferior.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Taylor S said:
"I don't live by ... rigid ... rules that make me feel all fenced in. I just live the way that I feel like, and that makes me feel very free."

You are all wrong, she is ESTP. Absolutely not an SFJ.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say ISFJ, maybe ISFP. Goddamn, she must be the sweetest and most innocent little princess in the entire entertainment industry. She's so sweet, even sugar cubes get cavities from only hearing her name. She's so sweet, she causes diabetes epidemics among huge numbers of ant societies. Only ISFs can do THAT.

yea... I have organ failure just looking at her.

(<---- hypochondriac, I probably would have developed organ failure anyway.)

But yea, I see ISFJ, everything from the couple of interviews I've heard indicates that her songs are parallel to her life and experiences and she also seems to be doing the Fe thing (I seem to remember that she was trying to relate to "all" females in her position) very caring socially acceptable thing going on without the spirally mysterious aspect of the Ni, or super subjective "my views!" Fi aspect. Everything is very applicable to stuff going on, no pondering or branching out like an Ne.

W

WALMART

Hmmm. I hate going with the grain, but isfj (like all good ol' country gals.)

KDude

lol, my ESFJ mother thought that she was a "perfect girl", so I'm guessing xSFJ. And the fact that she just let Kanye march up and interrupt her. If it was me he was trying that with, jaws and/or egos would've been damaged.

For real. Good point.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's marvelous to see how some celebrities can be universally mistyped sometimes.

KDude

It's marvelous to see how some celebrities can be universally mistyped sometimes.

If you want to "type by fiat", then make your own board. Over here, people just discuss things. Don't act so surprised about it.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't act so surprised about it.

I'm not surprised. I aknowledged from a long time that poeple on this board suck at typing and that what we read here is just the common opinion, and so the most common misconception about typology, not insightfulness or the truth.

KDude

I'm not surprised. I aknowledged from a long time that poeple on this board suck at typing and that what we read here is just the common opinion, and so the most common misconception about typology, not insightfulness or the truth.

I might give you some leeway if you knew Taylor Swift better than everyone else. Except you don't. This claim to the "truth" is silly. I wouldn't doubt you could make a decent argument, but wanting to be the authority on Taylor Swift is kind of sad. I think you'll realize this, if you think about it long enough.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wouldn't doubt you could make a decent argument

I'm actually the only one who even try to make an argument. People here just saw the opinion about what she looks to be, and followed. Not tried to know what she is.

I don't pretend to know her better, but to be better at typing, which is different.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm actually the only one who even try to make an argument. People here just saw the opinion about what she looks to be, and followed. Not tried to know what she is.

I don't pretend to know her better, but to be better at typing, which is different.

You argued, you didn't "make an argument". (Or at least an explanation beyond "she's an estp".) Being self titled some "keeper of the truth" does not count.

I had personally typed her ISFJ before seeing this thread, and tend to try to type people without looking at responses to eliminate bias. I can't speak for anyone else, but did you consider people on this board may simply agree on something without just copying eachother?