• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Taylor Swift

What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

• Total voters

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tayler Swift looks like an ESFJ 2w3, just based on the average pop diva superstar stereotype, though of course, she could be an anamoly to that little rule.

Still, I vote ESFJ 2w3, definately the very warm hearted and ordinary kind of person who loves attention, very much in line with that type.

By the way,

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Naomi Judd, Kenny Chesney, Diana Ross, Trisha Yearwood - those are SFJ musicians. I doubt your ability to tell the difference.

What is their relevance? Please don't go into some long-winded, nonsensical exegesis of Taylor Swift's (frankly annoying and awful) lyrics using some fucked up interpretation of function theory to "explain" to me, either. I've honestly heard it all.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is their relevance? Please don't go into some long-winded, nonsensical exegesis of Taylor Swift's (frankly annoying and awful) lyrics using some fucked up interpretation of function theory to "explain" to me, either. I've honestly heard it all.

Wow you really sound like a jerk. And you you type yourself as ESTP AND a 6w5? Yeah that sounds like a likely combo.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type do you all think Taylor Swift is???
I've thought about this a lot and couldn't find anything online. After a lot of thought, I came to the conclusion that she's an ESFJ.
- She loves signing autographs and talking with her fans; gets energy from it and performing = E.
- Very observant of the world around her, pays attention to her life and doesn't idealize herself very much; sees herself for who she is and very down to earth = s
- Just listen to her songs... all about feelings and how people make her feel and how she feels around others = F
- She mentions in blogs numerous times how she loves organizing and planning = J
"ESFJs are easily wounded. And when wounded, their emotions will not be contained. They by nature "wear their hearts on their sleeves," often exuding warmth and bonhomie, but not infrequently boiling over with the vexation of their souls. Some ESFJs channel these vibrant emotions into moving dramatic performances on stage and screen."
Everything about her just screams ESFJ to me! What do you all think?

I agree she's ESFJ (for her enneagram type I'd say 3w2>7w6>9w8 So/Sx) but typing off of dichotomies often leads to trouble

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Wow you really sound like a jerk. And you you type yourself as ESTP AND a 6w5? Yeah that sounds like a likely combo.

P.S. - Since it's clearly within the limits of our relationship to question one another's types, let me go ahead and say that you're probably an ISFP. I guess there's something to that idea about tertiary temptation.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There's some ESTP 6w5, that exists: Malcolm X, Sandra Bernhard, Julia Roberts...

Taylor Swift is ESTP 3w2 So/Sx.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
An ESFJ 3w2 who wants to look like an ISFJ 2w3 :p

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There's some ESTP 6w5, that exists: Malcolm X, Sandra Bernhard, Julia Roberts...

Taylor Swift is ESTP 3w2 So/Sx.

I agree with this. O: I see her as Se dom. She writes all of her own songs, doesn't she? The way she tells stories within her songs make me think Se/Ti, since she's very into one-upping her ex-boyfriends (most recently, Jake Gyllenhaal). Otherwise I'd say ESFP.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh. O: I'd just always thought she had since she's interviewed about it a lot.
She wrote all the material on Speak Now. Her other albums have had contributions from a various cowriters.

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
She seems ISFJ . As an INFP, I don't think she's INFP. What I mean is her lyrics and the way she acts doesn't give me an INFP vibe. Her vibe seems much more like a warmth Fe type thing.

So she's either ISFJ or INFJ in my opinion. With that, I think she's more ISFJ and I get that ISFJ vibe, and her lyrics seem much more "in the now" and most of all, observant of the current situation.

No way is she INFP for being able to write "imaginative" lyrics. We INFPs are imaginative, doesn't mean other types can't be.

So Taylor Swift - ISFJ?

Edit : Just to add, judging by her "The Boot interview" on YouTube, - she talks about how much "detail" she openly puts in her "stories" or songs. And she puts so much emphasis on the idea that she communicates her past through her songs, just screams "Si" like with an ISFJ.

I think Ti acts as a guard dog for her also (as it does for ISFJs), especially when she targets the way she thinks herself. For example, she starts of saying how many people don't know exactly what she needs to communicate in her songs. Swift then says she could have just "sent an sms" to communicate this "exact" message to people, rather than by making a song. But then shortly afterward, she says she's more comfortable in making a song and that that is why she makes songs. This seems like an inferior Ti thing because she looks at the problem at all sides, after a logical inconsistency presents itself in her Fe expression. Considering that all this was after a clear need to exactly express an idea, which is also a Ti thing.

I dunno but this is the way I view it aha :D

And It's true INFP's have Si as well, but we generally take a negative view through this function and would be much more depressed about it.