• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Taylor Swift

What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

• Total voters
O

Oberon

Taylor's got her pissy tell-off side too. Remember "Picture to Burn"?

miyuki

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I've always thought INFJ because fo the uncanny resemblance to my feelings she shares. The lyrics to all her songs could have been taken from my internal diary.
I'm sure you can empathize, mich.
Though i do see your reasons for ESFJ.

She talks a lot about how she always felt like an outsider and that people don't understand her so to me that says dominant I, regardless of how little, because I'd say perhaps she is fairly balanced there.
She's definitely an N though since she seems to loves abstract thinking, repeats herself a lot, and not very logical. NFs often get into those kind of relationships that hurt them knowingly (her to a tee).
This almost sounds INFP-ish, which I've also heard for her.

My final verdict would be INFJ or INFP.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
seems like some kind of Si-user. The songs I've heard of hers have a lot of Si-content. Feeler obviously. Surely extroverted, too.

ISFJ or ESFJ probably.

mad QT, too

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Country music is so SJ-oriented it's hard for me not to see her as xSFJ... but I guess she could be INFJ...

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Country music is so SJ-oriented it's hard for me not to see her as xSFJ... but I guess she could be INFJ...

There are N country singers...like Natalie Maines of the Dixie Chicks is most assuredly an ENFP...but Taylor Swift is an ISFJ through and through.

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't see where people are getting "N" from for her. Her lyrics are very concrete, usually using either everyday dialog or fairly prosaic story telling. She doesn't really use very much abstraction or symbolism for a songwriter. I'd say she was an SFJ.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't see where people are getting "N" from for her. Her lyrics are very concrete, usually using either every day dialog or fairly prosaic story telling. She doesn't really use very much abstraction or symbolism for a songwriter. I'd say she was an SFJ.

Her lyrics are very concrete, and I don't know why people think if she writes her own lyrics that would make her an N. William Wordsworth wrote beautiful poetry about nature and relationships and he was an ISFJ. I also have reason to believe Agatha Christie was ISFJ, and she's one of my favorite writers.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is not relevant to type theory.

oprahdealwithit.gif

CloudFire

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm going to say INFJ for Taylor. A lot of INFJ's can seem really open and expressive if their personality is outgoing, but on the inside is the other half of their world that other people can't even begin to see. All her song lyrics could be a reflection of how she really feels inside, as most INFJ's don't reveal their true feelings but only let people see glimpses of it through music/art that they do.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Oh my. She's very clearly xSFJ, probably ESFJ.

No N bias indeed...

You'd think SJs were rare if you went by the typings on this site.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, I have no idea where all these xNFJ typings are coming from. At least by going by the songs, they are so ridiculously Si Fe flavored, and overall she just seems more like an ISFJ.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'd say ISFJ. I agree that the way she writes comes across as very Si and Fe. And the fact the she consistantly describes herself as being self-conscious and awkward in social situations growing up leads me to lean toward I instead of E. ESFJs tend to be super sociable.

Although we're not the most artistic bunch overall, it is possible for SJs to be creative is some form or another. There are even a few SJ type 4s.

CloudFire

MBTI Type
INFJ
After seeing an interview of her, I'm going to say she's an xSFJ, I'm leaning towards ESFJ but she could just be an ISFJ who's used to performing/being around people. Based on just lyrics alone I said INFJ, but seeing her interaction in an interview is something totally different. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7OvCFhhCBc&feature=plcp

Around 3:30, you can totally see Ne working, and her being totally enveloped in that moment is also totally Si.

ScottJames

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh my. She's very clearly xSFJ, probably ESFJ.

No N bias indeed...

You'd think SJs were rare if you went by the typings on this site.

I disagree. She seems pretty intuitive to me.