• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Taylor Swift

What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

• Total voters

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFJ, definitely.

rainybisto

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w5
Se/Ni, Fe/Ti. Beta quadrant? I see mostly Pi style, but also Je. So I googled it, and found out that she's introvert. I'd go with INFJ. This is interesting because she looks alot like one INFJ youtuber image in my head that keep popping up when I'm thinking about this type.

Mr Troll

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
bs
ESTP/SLE. Maybe ENFJ/EIE

They say she is ruthless. Her songs are hovering around Romeo & Juliet stuff = beta quadrant.

Ingrid in grids

I think she's ENFJ/EIE. Not sure about enneagram, but I see a lot have suggested 3w2 and I could agree with that. so variant.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Allow me to put this one to bed.
so/sx e65 istj, LSI-Ti - ISTj logical subtype

It's done now. Finito. The witch is dead.

yeghor

:)

yeghor

Similar facial features with Taylor Swift and Gal Gadot.

Rebecca Ferguson

Eleanor Worthington Cox