User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylor Swift

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Could it be that she 'gets it' because she is a SO dome and to be more specific So/Sx?
    It could be both or either, I think. I know she's super active in terms of community involvements and charity work. Some of it may be an act, but I think she is a genuinely decent person. She's a highly savvy business person--don't get me wrong--but the same can be said of Beyonce and I don't feel she does half as much good for her supporters or those around her as Tay.

This is just awesome. I think the same.

I should watch some Katy Perry interviews to be able to type her. I always thought ISTP from her videos. Don't you think she Katy Perry is playing Ne/Ti but is actually Se/Ti? She plays Ne-woman awkwardness and occasionally Se spontaneousness I feel making her according to your theory Se+Ti.

I should watch some interviews first though.
    I might as well. I haven't paid as much attention to Katy Perry as I have to Taylor Swift. My impressions of her are based a lot on her aesthetic choices, and what I've seen covered in gossip magazines lol. I'd be interested to get your opinion if you come across something interesting.
    Little does he know I have a machete in my Chanel bag

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    It could be both or either, I think. I know she's super active in terms of community involvements and charity work. Some of it may be an act, but I think she is a genuinely decent person. She's a highly savvy business person--don't get me wrong--but the same can be said of Beyonce and I don't feel she does half as much good for her supporters or those around her as Tay.

I might as well. I haven't paid as much attention to Katy Perry as I have to Taylor Swift. My impressions of her are based a lot on her aesthetic choices, and what I've seen covered in gossip magazines lol. I'd be interested to get your opinion if you come across something interesting.
    Tomorrow ill be free. Ill watch some interviews of both those people and post my feedback.

I wonder what you think robin's type from how i met your mother is?

I think she is -

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Tomorrow ill be free. Ill watch some interviews of both those people and post my feedback.

I wonder what you think robin's type from how i met your mother is?

I think she is -

I haven't seen the show, unfortunately. :/
    Little does he know I have a machete in my Chanel bag

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

What about the use of the word superb

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree except with sx/so, why do you think she's sx-dom? She seems more so/sx or so/sp to me.

Edit: oop, I also just realized you posted this in 2014.
    Yeah, I don't remember that reasoning at all. And TBH I'm definitely not an expect on instinctual variants. I stand by the ESFJ 3w2 though.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I haven't seen the show, unfortunately. :/
    Okay I watched 4 interviews, two of each.

I am still going with SFJ for TS. You see she seems calm and composed and she seems that was all the time. It's like she has to plan and put her hair down (I hope I am getting the phrase right). Calm, composed, collected, feminine etc.

ESFPs are many things and they'll be able to mimic many things including those I've mentioned above but not for too long and I would never use those words to describe an ESFP. ESFPs and ENFPs are all over the place and that's the beauty they have.

yes yes yes they can mimic them, but like I said above, not for too long and definitely not when being interviewed over and over. This is unless they are sociopathic. And lets not assume TS one just yet .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-TFhUq3otQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOAAwNWKE

I think Pe + Fi makes people expressive. Their inner Fi they use Pe to express. Fi is feelery, this is why ESTPs are never as expressive as them.

SFJs on the other hand is the opposite of that.

I actually know a ISFJ girl who has TS vibes. I sometimes wanna slap her to get that fire out.
    Likes Chanaynay, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

I watched two interviews of Katy Perry too and I am sticking with ISTP. She seems more of an actress and she is much more expressive than TS but only from time to time.

There was a nice video showing the type of expressiveness of ENTPs (and there was a girl in it) but sadly it's nor more there. The videos have been taken off.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

I should have added -

But if you're playing it, it probably means you ain't it.
    Rex, with regards to your above awesome observation -

TS acts like an SP in her videos. She tries hard to come across as expressive and let it all out, whereas in her interviews she is not.

So going by your above theory, I think it's safe to say she is a SFJ playing a SP in her videos.

Likes Chanaynay, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

TS acts like an SP in her videos. She tries hard to come across as expressive and let it all out, whereas in her interviews she is not.
    yea she doesn't answer all of her interview questions with catchy pop lyrics, that's weird, she's definitely faking being a pop star.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.
    Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    yea she doesn't answer all of her interview questions with catchy pop lyrics, that's weird, she's definitely faking being a pop star.
    Huh? Wtf are you trying to tell me?

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast