User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 61415161718 Last

Results 151 to 160 of 208

Thread: Taylor Swift

  1. #151
    Member raissaroars's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Definitely not an INFJ. Sometimes she sounds like an INFP to me, but mostly she's an ESFJ. She's very extrovert and she cares a lot about her image (there's an interview where she says she stopped dating for a while because of the slut-shaming she received). I mean, obviously public people care about their image as a whole, but she clearly expressed how it impacted her life. I just don't know how she can be an ESFJ and still changes her song genres from time to time, but let's not limit someone for their type.

  2. #152
    Walking in the Rain Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,307

    Default

    How are people getting INFJ from her?

    I see her as ESFP (Se (she's got style) Fi (individual circumstances are her songs, responds to those who are hurt individually) Te (got big in the music business and is rather orderly how she does the music process once she gets started) Ni (likes the spontaneity of the song writing process, starts to flow easily once started) )
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

  3. #153
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    ESFJ 3w2 sx/so, is my best guess.
    I agree except with sx/so, why do you think she's sx-dom? She seems more so/sx or so/sp to me.

    Edit: oop, I also just realized you posted this in 2014.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes chickpea liked this post

  4. #154
    TypologyBentral.Bom chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,845

    Default

    yeah i'm going with ESFJ 3w2 so/sp. very sx-last vibe to me.

  5. #155
    Walking in the Rain Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    yeah i'm going with ESFJ 3w2 so/sp. very sx-last vibe to me.
    I don't know how you can say she is sx-last, have you heard of her new album 1989?
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

  6. #156
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I don't know how you can say she is sx-last, have you heard of her new album 1989?
    I've listened to it - what about it do you think strikes as sx to you?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  7. #157
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree except with sx/so, why do you think she's sx-dom? She seems more so/sx or so/sp to me.

    Edit: oop, I also just realized you posted this in 2014.
    I agree. I think Tay-tay is so/sx. I also happen to think she's ESFP, not ESFJ. There's something Ni/Se about her. She just gets it in the way that a lot of ESFPs I've known have. 3w2 or 2w3 for etype.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth
    Likes Forever, Codex liked this post

  8. #158
    Walking in the Rain Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,307

    Default

    Being in a relationship is very important to them. They are the most passionate of the subtypes, being temperamental and having more energy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I've listened to it - what about it do you think strikes as sx to you?
    Do I not understand sx right?
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

  9. #159
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Do I not understand sx right?
    I'm 100% sure Blank Space was her calling out the way the media chooses to portray her - a crazy, love-obsessed, immature girl who hops from relationship to relationship - rather than about an actual relationship. This whole new stage of her life being more assertive with her career and image while advocating feminist values (excluding a few problematic slip-ups like being friends with Lena Dunham and using black women's bodies as props) basically stemmed from that. It seems much more so-inspired to me than sx.

    I could see Style as more of an sx-ish written song though with the way it describes an intense moth-to-flame attraction. Although to me it seems more like enduring obstacles in a relationship rather and persevering in an sp-ish sense.

    Either way Taylor seems much more so-dom to me than sx-dom. I also think any instinctual type can value relationships.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  10. #160
    Walking in the Rain Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I'm 100% sure Blank Space was her calling out the way the media chooses to portray her - a crazy, love-obsessed, immature girl who hops from relationship to relationship - rather than about an actual relationship. This whole new stage of her life being more assertive with her career and image while advocating feminist values (excluding a few problematic slip-ups like being friends with Lena Dunham and using black women's bodies as props) basically stemmed from that. It seems much more so-inspired to me than sx.

    I could see Style as more of an sx-ish written song though with the way it describes an intense moth-to-flame attraction. Although to me it seems more like enduring obstacles in a relationship rather and persevering in an sp-ish sense.

    Either way Taylor seems much more so-dom to me than sx-dom. I also think any instinctual type can value relationships.
    Interesting to hear your perspective. Thank you!

    I was debating on putting Style as the video. I could see her as so/sx though too. I can't see her sx-last though :\

    Even her earlier songs I still think she is direct in what she wants, I'm probably judging out of context though, I've never met her in person.
    Sun: ♈️ Moon: ♓️ Ascendant: ♒️
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    I find that the illusions sometimes are more beneficial to my reality than what I project as 'reality'

Similar Threads

  1. Taylor Swift
    By michL87 in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:22 PM
  2. Taylor Swift enneagram type?
    By liYA in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 11:29 PM
  3. Taylor Lautner?
    By TheEmeraldCanopy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor...
    By The Ü™ in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts