User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 207

Thread: Taylor Swift

  1. #101
    Senior Member Array KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I'm actually the only one who even try to make an argument. People here just saw the opinion about what she looks to be, and followed. Not tried to know what she is.

    I don't pretend to know her better, but to be better at typing, which is different.
    Like I said, make your own site then. At your own site, you could bypass this issue. Silence the opposition and hold the reins on the truth

    I'll make one argument against you. And it ties in to the Kanye argument made above, where Taylor is easily made to look too passive, without any comeback (not even a funny one), and no sense of opportunity in that moment. In your mind, Se is some kind of faggy and "stylish" function, for lack of a better word (or words). I still haven't figured you out, tbh, but that's how it comes off. Then you project this conception of Se on to others, and start producing some questionable typings yourself. ESTPs are usually ranged from aggressively insane like Joe Pesci characters to tough, athletic, and bombastic like Ray Lewis. Or just downright vulgar, like John Belushi. The ones who are questionable ESFJ or ESTP are still a bit swaggery.. like Rachael Ray. Most of the bonafide female celebrities are more like Asia Argento or Mae West. All of them have a kind of attitude to them, no matter how they look. They're not schoolgirls singing about the hundredth emo boy they shed tears for. And then they're not going to get outshined by Kanye West.. not easily at least (Kanye is probably Se/ESFP himself).

    You kind of admit she doesn't display some traits, and just chalk it up to her doing a sort of "wholesome" act. That she just wants people to see her as a good girl type. Your argument depends on ascribing dishonesty to her that isn't as evident to me. She seems sincere to me. ymmv

  2. #102
    Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    They're not schoolgirls singing about the hundredth emo boy they shed tears for.
    But Taylor S is not that at all either.

    And then they're not going to get outshined by Kanye West.. not easily at least (Kanye is probably Se/ESFP himself).
    He is ISFJ.

    You kind of admit she doesn't display some traits,
    Just because she's not a violent sociopath does not mean that she's not ESTP.

    and just chalk it up to her doing a sort of "wholesome" act. That she just wants people to see her as a good girl type. Your argument depends on ascribing dishonesty to her that isn't as evident to me. She seems sincere to me. ymmv
    She's wholesome but spontaneous, fre-spirited and carefree. And she's also very competitive. Certainly not an SFJ.

    If she has been SFJ she would not have made a point about being in a "do it yourself" attitude, she would have simply let her bosses rule everything, and follow.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  3. #103
    Senior Member Array KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Just because she's not a violent sociopath does not mean that she's not ESTP..
    lol. The only person I mentioned that described that was Joe Pesci. The common thread I made was attitude, and a sense of owning the space.. a scene chewer in a way. There are many ways of going about that (Mae West was upfront with sexuality, John Belushi was the sick class clown, Ray Lewis the bombastic football star, etc). She doesn't really do it. She's subtly goofy and demure. She isn't Se dominant for the same reasons Meryl Streep isn't (another person you type ESTP).

  4. #104
    Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    You argued, you didn't "make an argument". (Or at least an explanation beyond "she's an estp".)
    Actualoly, I did. But you did not see that. Perhaps you should learn to read.

    I had personally typed her ISFJ before seeing this thread,
    And you are wrong.

    and tend to try to type people without looking at responses to eliminate bias. I can't speak for anyone else, but did you consider people on this board may simply agree on something without just copying eachother?
    No, but it's obvious that people here dod not analyze her in depth just typed her quickly done wrong based on her superficial image.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  5. #105
    Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    , and a sense of owning the space.. a scene chewer in a way.
    And you think that Taylor S has not that? lol.

    And if you think that Meryl Streep has not that, you're foolish.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  6. #106
    Senior Member Array KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    No, but it's obvious that people here dod not analyze her in depth just typed her quickly done wrong based on her superficial image.
    Again, your argument revolves around some secret personality she's hiding, and you've discovered. Supposedly it's all an act. You're trying to call people out on something they can't see. And deem that "superficial".

    She could be acting, but why should anyone believe it, if they don't see it. Believing conceptions over what's before you is probably a reason you aren't a Se dominant either.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Array King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Actualoly, I did. But you did not see that. Perhaps you should learn to read.



    And you are wrong.



    No, but it's obvious that people here dod not analyze her in depth just typed her quickly done wrong based on her superficial image.
    Show me what post it is.

    (Edit: read previous post incorrectly, "you are wrong" meant she's not an isfj, I thought it meant "you did not type her isfj before this." Scratch extra stuff. )
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  8. #108
    failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,663

    Default

    My gut instinct was to say isfj too.

    But I really don't watch celebrity interviews.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  9. #109
    Senior Member Array King sns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    6,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You are all wrong, she is ESTP. Absolutely not an SFJ.
    Yep, that's still the only one I'm finding.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

    My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

  10. #110
    Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Again, your argument revolves around some secret personality she's hiding,
    No. She's openly spontaneous, free-spirited and competitive, and she proudly claim that herself.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Taylor Swift
    By michL87 in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 10-27-2014, 08:22 PM
  2. Taylor Swift enneagram type?
    By liYA in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 11:29 PM
  3. Taylor Lautner?
    By TheEmeraldCanopy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:17 PM
  4. Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor...
    By The Ü™ in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •