User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Taylor Swift?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 8910111220 Last

Thread: Taylor Swift

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I'd say ISFJ, maybe ISFP. Goddamn, she must be the sweetest and most innocent little princess in the entire entertainment industry. She's so sweet, even sugar cubes get cavities from only hearing her name. She's so sweet, she causes diabetes epidemics among huge numbers of ant societies. Only ISFs can do THAT.
    yea... I have organ failure just looking at her.

(<---- hypochondriac, I probably would have developed organ failure anyway.)

But yea, I see ISFJ, everything from the couple of interviews I've heard indicates that her songs are parallel to her life and experiences and she also seems to be doing the Fe thing (I seem to remember that she was trying to relate to "all" females in her position) very caring socially acceptable thing going on without the spirally mysterious aspect of the Ni, or super subjective "my views!" Fi aspect. Everything is very applicable to stuff going on, no pondering or branching out like an Ne.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Tempbanned

I think she's pretencious and fake.

WALMART

Hmmm. I hate going with the grain, but isfj (like all good ol' country gals.)

Quote Originally Posted by mrcockburn View Post
    lol, my ESFJ mother thought that she was a "perfect girl", so I'm guessing xSFJ. And the fact that she just let Kanye march up and interrupt her. If it was me he was trying that with, jaws and/or egos would've been damaged.
    For real. Good point.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

It's marvelous to see how some celebrities can be universally mistyped sometimes.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    It's marvelous to see how some celebrities can be universally mistyped sometimes.
    If you want to "type by fiat", then make your own board. Over here, people just discuss things. Don't act so surprised about it.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Don't act so surprised about it.
    I'm not surprised. I aknowledged from a long time that poeple on this board suck at typing and that what we read here is just the common opinion, and so the most common misconception about typology, not insightfulness or the truth.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

I'm not surprised. I aknowledged from a long time that poeple on this board suck at typing and that what we read here is just the common opinion, and so the most common misconception about typology, not insightfulness or the truth.
    I might give you some leeway if you knew Taylor Swift better than everyone else. Except you don't. This claim to the "truth" is silly. I wouldn't doubt you could make a decent argument, but wanting to be the authority on Taylor Swift is kind of sad. I think you'll realize this, if you think about it long enough.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    wouldn't doubt you could make a decent argument
    I'm actually the only one who even try to make an argument. People here just saw the opinion about what she looks to be, and followed. Not tried to know what she is.

I don't pretend to know her better, but to be better at typing, which is different.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm actually the only one who even try to make an argument. People here just saw the opinion about what she looks to be, and followed. Not tried to know what she is.

I don't pretend to know her better, but to be better at typing, which is different.
    You argued, you didn't "make an argument". (Or at least an explanation beyond "she's an estp".) Being self titled some "keeper of the truth" does not count.

I had personally typed her ISFJ before seeing this thread, and tend to try to type people without looking at responses to eliminate bias. I can't speak for anyone else, but did you consider people on this board may simply agree on something without just copying eachother?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.