• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Katy Perry

What Personality Type is Katy Perry?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Katy Perry

You Must Be Registered To Vote

ESFP

EDIT: Dunno

Last edited by a moderator:

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
Katy Perry is so fake. How can you tell her true type, because her "personality" is just an invention so that her sales go up and her "interestingness" boosted.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think her type is less fascinating than the fact that she started as a CCM Christian pop girl singer named "Katy Hudson."

Her pastor dad probably still can't sleep soundly.

... Some types couldn't make a switch like that so easily or publicly.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
I think her type is less fascinating than the fact that she started as a CCM Christian pop girl singer named "Katy Hudson."

See????

That's why I say she is so fake. I mean, from Christian music jumping to "gay" people and kissing girls? Come on, this is surely a witty manoeuvre to trick us.

And to me, she seems an ENTJ concealed by an ESFP facade.

edit: actually, she might be an ENTP, but the fact that she wants to make it to the top makes me think of ENTJ.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
See???? That's why I say she is so fake. I mean, from Christian music jumping to "gay" people and kissing girls? Come on, this is surely a witty manoeuvre to trick us.

I was figuring she was the latter and just started with the former due to the religiously pressured upbringing.

And to me, she seems an ENTJ concealed by an ESFP facade.

lol, do you think an ENTJ would be SO evil as to pretend (even for a moment, for momentous gain) to be an ESFP?

Wow. That's gutsy.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think her eyes look way too lively for an SP, no offense.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
I was figuring she was the latter and just started with the former due to the religiously pressured upbringing.

lol, do you think an ENTJ would be SO evil as to pretend (even for a moment, for momentous gain) to be an ESFP?

Wow. That's gutsy.

I'm full of conspiracy theories. :devil:

Yeah, well ENTJs are sort of evil, when they are set on ruling the world. Or she might just be plain dumb.
But who am I to judge.

I just think she's not an S, but an ESFP image might definetly help while at the ema, on tv, on the radio. Maybe it's was not even her idea.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, well ENTJs are sort of evil, when they are set on ruling the world. Or she might just be plain dumb.

She's crafty in terms of street-smarts but probably not on a Machiavellian level.

I just think she's not an S, but an ESFP image might definetly help while at the ema, on tv, on the radio. Maybe it's was not even her idea.

What we've seen:
She's pragmatic.
She changed her image to better conform to success and what she wanted to do with her life.
Results drove the change.
And she doesn't give the impression of agonizing over it.

Nor were the decisions seemingly calculated in purely cerebral fashion, nor is her music "bad," she seems to have some flair and talent for that type of bubblegum rock; she definitely knows how to craft a hook. A calculating NT could tell themselves to "play an SFP" role and create music in that genre but in general can't maintain it or do it so naturally, especially at that age, not without a large talent for it; they would keep veering towards creating "intellectualized" music lyrically and musically. The music for an NT tends to get more complicated, not less, or more "intricate" and heady; but she's creating tunes that are pretty streamlined and uncluttered, and catchy.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
She's crafty in terms of street-smarts but probably not on a Machiavellian level.

What we've seen:
She's pragmatic.
She changed her image to better conform to success and what she wanted to do with her life.
Results drove the change.
And she doesn't give the impression of agonizing over it.

Nor were the decisions seemingly calculated in purely cerebral fashion, nor is her music "bad," she seems to have some flair and talent for that type of bubblegum rock; she definitely knows how to craft a hook. A calculating NT could tell themselves to "play an SFP" role and create music in that genre but in general can't maintain it or do it so naturally, especially at that age, not without a large talent for it; they would keep veering towards creating "intellectualized" music lyrically and musically. The music for an NT tends to get more complicated, not less, or more "intricate" and heady; but she's creating tunes that are pretty streamlined and uncluttered, and catchy.

I could bet that she's not writing her own music.
Though, I have to admit, your arguments are pretty strong. However, I have noticed, especially when she hosted the EMAs that she seemed quite artificial and uncomfortable with that situation. I thought she was a lousy host. Now, that would be unlikely if she were an SP, weren't it?

Besides, having an intricate music is not necessarily specific to a N.

Gauche

C'mon, she is classic example of ESTP

Not all ESTPs are dumb

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm pretty sure she's not an NT, nor is she any T for that matter. I agree that she probably puts on a facade, but the Fi still slips through that exterior. Fi users give off a very distinct, weighty kind of emotional aura, and I can almost always recognize it, especially by looking into their eyes. I see that Fi whenever I watch Katy and go through my normal process of intuiting what she's like.

Yes, she's fake. But fakeness doesn't always mean creating something that isn't there. It can also mean exaggerating something that already is there. I think Katy's exaggerating the whole cute, innocent, bubbly, joyous thing that people tend to associate Fi users (especially extroverted Fi users) with.

So I'll guess ESFP for her.