User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Katy Perry?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 51314151617 Last

Results 141 to 150 of 163

Thread: Katy Perry

  1. #141
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    hawt bewbs

  2. #142
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I don't know of her all that well...nor have I read this thread other than a few of the more recent posts...but I would think 3w4 would make more sense.
    Why?

  3. #143
    darkened dreams labyrinthine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    8,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    One doesn't have to contribute much to the society to be typed by people. And how could you say she doesn't contribute much? She's a singer, and some people love her songs. Is that not a worthwhile contribution? She's an entertainer. And that's a contribution.

    Wow, who are you, the ultimate judge on the human intellect? And I think it's unfair to call her dumb or anyone else for that matter. And how could you call her dumb? She's getting famous, making millions, winning awards and is superb at adapting. That all suggests that she's quite CLEVER. And being clever is being smart. Very Very smart.
    Are you saying that no one is dumb and famous people are smart based on the fact they are famous? Seeing you typed as an INTJ, I am forced to assume your post was sarcastic.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

    I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Celebrity Types says Katy Perry is ESFP but of course you can always question the competence of the person who made the observation.

    http://www.celebritytypes.com/esfp.php

  5. #145
    Senior Member ScottJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Celebrity Types says Katy Perry is ESFP but of course you can always question the competence of the person who made the observation.

    http://www.celebritytypes.com/esfp.php
    No way she's an ESFP. I might have guessed ESFP if I didn't do any homework before I typed her, but when you look deeper you'll get a different impression.

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    ^ I'm not watching a 20 minute video and I never actually said she is ESFP I just said that source said she is and I also said the source could be questioned so don't jump to these absurd conclusions that I typed her as something I really didn't directly say.

    If you ask me I would guess Katy Perry is ENFP 7w6 but idk.

  7. #147
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Are you saying that no one is dumb and famous people are smart based on the fact they are famous? Seeing you typed as an INTJ, I am forced to assume your post was sarcastic.
    I'm might not be an intj. Might not! Intelligence is rather subjective. A persm who appears to be a complete idiot at a certain aspect could be a genius in another. So the word 'dumb' is a word I dislike to use and is somewhat terrified to use. It also makes me feel annoyed when I see people overusing it. No, fame doesn't equate to intelligence. But if someone's aim is to be famous/popular - as it is of an entertainer such as perry - and if that person is capable of achieving that popularity does that not mean that person is clever? Is clever not a sign of intelligence? Of course i'm conveniently ignoring the possibility that she has manages to take care of her popularity and that she could possibly be a mere performer. But even performing requires ..... If I recall correctly your career makes you have a lot of exposure to celebrities. So I could imagine - especially by the way you made the reply - that you have a bit of contempt towards certain celebrities or maybe all? Or maybe you've me her? You did sound a bit annoyed the last time you spoke about celebrities. Could we know what you do for a living? Let me guess; a stunt double in daring action movies?

  8. #148
    Senior Member ScottJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    221

    Default

    I'm not asking you to watch a 20 minute video - just putting it out there to support my assessment. I also didn't, in any way say you said she was an ESFP. I directly quoted what you said, which is that Celebrity Types had her as ESFP. No need to be so sensitive.

    A good profiler can tell she's not an ESFP or an ENFP without having to watch more than a few minutes of the video. I actually take the time to do a little bit of research before I type someone, rather than adding to the noise by just citing a source with admittedly questionable credibility and then tossing out an answer with nothing to back it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    ^ I'm not watching a 20 minute video and I never actually said she is ESFP I just said that source said she is and I also said the source could be questioned so don't jump to these absurd conclusions that I typed her as something I really didn't directly say.

    If you ask me I would guess Katy Perry is ENFP 7w6 but idk.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will
    Posts
    5,927

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottJames View Post
    A good profiler can tell she's not an ESFP or an ENFP without having to watch more than a few minutes of the video. I actually take the time to do a little bit of research before I type someone, rather than adding to the noise by just citing a source with admittedly questionable credibility and then tossing out an answer with nothing to back it up.
    I lack the patience to investigate in detail the personality type of some random pop diva superstar so it comes to me as no surprise that my typing judgment would be off though I'm still a bit curious as to what you would type Katy Perry as since the other opinions stated in this thread have been rather inconsistent with each other, and yes you may have typed her earlier in this thread too but again my laziness knows no bounds!

  10. #150
    Senior Member ScottJames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    I lack the patience to investigate in detail the personality type of some random pop diva superstar so it comes to me as no surprise that my typing judgment would be off though I'm still a bit curious as to what you would type Katy Perry as since the other opinions stated in this thread have been rather inconsistent with each other, and yes you may have typed her earlier in this thread too but again my laziness knows no bounds!
    I type her as ENFJ. Here's my brief profile that focuses on the first two functions: http://theintuitivemusician.com/mbti...ty-perry-enfj/ I actually think she's more interesting than a random pop star and the more I dug up on her the more I actually like her.

Similar Threads

  1. Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot
    By Xann in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-05-2017, 04:55 PM
  2. I hate Katy Perry
    By LovecraftianMonstrosity in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 12:14 AM
  3. Katy Perry
    By dynamiteninja in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:45 AM
  4. Katie Holmes
    By Ratsimoan in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:06 AM
  5. Type Rick Perry.
    By professor goodstain in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO