User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Katy Perry?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 163

Thread: Katy Perry

  1. #111
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    God help me I do.
    I'm going to change my type to ESFP and see what kind of reaction I get.


    Your name is apt.
    lol...

  2. #112
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I'm going to change my type to ESFP and see what kind of reaction I get.
    I'll bet my liver that people will insist you're ENFP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  3. #113
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    I think this thread needs some music.


  4. #114
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    To contrast with the above song:

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWbLkXhGEmo"].[/YOUTUBE]

  5. #115
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    See, I think it's possible that both sides of her are real, because I have both kinds of feelings myself, and I think people can genuinely change from Christian to atheist or agnostic, especially while very young...it happens all the time.

    I think she's ExFP and shows a broad spectrum of emotion or opinions. I swear to god one day I'll say something with conviction and then realize a few days later I changed my mind, that I was just upset when I said it.

    Which is what makes me lean ENFP for her, actually, because as I already stated Jung actually describes this phenomenon in his description of the Extroverted Intuitive Type.

  6. #116
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    See, I think it's possible that both sides of her are real, because I have both kinds of feelings myself, and I think people can genuinely change from Christian to atheist or agnostic, especially while very young...it happens all the time.

    I think she's ExFP and shows a broad spectrum of emotion or opinions. I swear to god one day I'll say something with conviction and then realize a few days later I changed my mind, that I was just upset when I said it.

    Which is what makes me lean ENFP for her, actually, because as I already stated Jung actually describes this phenomenon in his description of the Extroverted Intuitive Type.
    The real question is whether or not she's into barefoot running.

    But really, good points. She's stated in interviews that she wasn't at all happy with forced religion. It makes sense that she would react against that side of her once the strong influence of her parents was removed. I can see ENxP in her, but I think I see more T than F. I think the S that many people see is her strategically catering to her fans for increased appeal to a predominantly S population.

  7. #117
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    The real question is whether or not she's into barefoot running.

    But really, good points. She's stated in interviews that she wasn't at all happy with forced religion. It makes sense that she would react against that side of her once the strong influence of her parents was removed. I can see ENxP in her, but I think I see more T than F. I think the S that many people see is her strategically catering to her fans for increased appeal to a predominantly S population.
    Te can be strategic. I can project ESFP to make money, and sometimes just for my own amusement. I'm not an ENTP.

  8. #118
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    I think the S that many people see is her strategically catering to her fans for increased appeal to a predominantly S population.
    That seems highly unlikely.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  9. #119
    Don't pet me. JAVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    6,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    That seems highly unlikely.
    It seems highly likely, actually. It's widely known that people whose careers depend on their popularity hire image management consultants.

  10. #120
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    It seems highly likely, actually. It's widely known that people whose careers depend on their popularity hire image management consultants.
    Yeah, so that they don't do or say anything stupid like drink/drug themselves into oblivion/make racist or sexist remarks/say something to garner public disapproval. Not so that they can imitate being an S to appeal to an S population.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Similar Threads

  1. Katy Perry is a Complete Idiot
    By Xann in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-05-2017, 04:55 PM
  2. I hate Katy Perry
    By LovecraftianMonstrosity in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2016, 12:14 AM
  3. Katy Perry
    By dynamiteninja in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:45 AM
  4. Katie Holmes
    By Ratsimoan in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:06 AM
  5. Type Rick Perry.
    By professor goodstain in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO