• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Mikhail Gorbachev

What Personality Type is Mikhail Gorbachev?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mikhail Gorbachev

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Type 1 Reformer? Type 9 Peacemaker?

ISTJ?

All I know is, the common type 8 call on his type is completely, totally, and irrefutably wrong.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why am I being tagged in my own thread? :shock:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm glad you started this thread. Gorbachev is an interesting character to type. The fact that he (1) so quickly changed the landscape on the world stage, and then (2) has so effectively stayed out of the limelight since then are interesting points to consider. I will be curious what people come up with.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Strange. I was reading about him a couple days ago and was surprised to learn that he is still alive.

I have no idea about his type.

Hey, where's his birth mark in that photo? Hidden in the glare?

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm glad you started this thread. Gorbachev is an interesting character to type. The fact that he (1) so quickly changed the landscape on the world stage, and then (2) has so effectively stayed out of the limelight since then are interesting points to consider. I will be curious what people come up with.

Gorby is a reformer and a peacemaker, so that leads me to suspect 1w9 or 9w1.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Strange. I was reading about him a couple days ago and was surprised to learn that he is still alive.

I have no idea about his type.

Hey, where's his birth mark in that photo? Hidden in the glare?

That appears to be a slightly younger picture. I don't think that was a birth mark, I think Brezhnev or one of his commie buddies coughed out a big wad which landed on Mikhail's face. Due to the nature of vodka-tempered russian spit, an indelible mark was left on his head.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That appears to be a slightly younger picture. I don't think that was a birth mark, I think Brezhnev or one of his commie buddies coughed out a big wad which landed on Mikhail's face. Due to the nature of vodka-tempered russian spit, an indelible mark was left on his head.
When he was in office, the birthmark would be airbrushed out of photos.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
ISTJ 1w9

Going off Socionics ISTj, he'd be ISTP, but the ISTJ would better fit those people.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ

Yes, he fits the Catalyst/Idealist temperament.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8

Perhaps that has nothing to do with his type. He probably had a policy and decided to stick with it.

It's sad that Russia didn't take his actions to stay away once your term is over and began changing constitution to stay longer.

Russia is going for another dictatorship from what it seems. Too bad.

Flybylikeahurricane

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
NA
How is Gorbachev an S or T? He was a reformer that considered the opinions of the people in his leadership. That should knock out S, Fi, and even T, leaving the only possible answer left either INFJ or ENFJ, more likely E.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's an ENFJ:

Will-Ferrell-as-Mugatu-in-Zoolander.jpg

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see a lot of people here jumping on the Celebritytypes bandwagon.