• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dolly Parton

What Personality Type is Dolly Parton?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 2w1

• 3w4

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Please Register to Vote!

Obvious 2w3 ENFJ

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
BOOB

But really, I met her once when I had a regular gig at Dollywood as part of a seasonal music act. Very genuinely sweet and kind to a degree that almost makes me feel bad about the boob joke, though she's certainly not above making frequent self-deprecating jokes about that sort of thing herself. I would lean towards ESFP (and if you were going on her public persona alone I think that would be pretty clear) because she is in many ways a stereotypical ditzy blonde, superficially at least (she is neither an airhead or an idiot, nor does ESFP=stupid, of course), but the fact that she's also pretty conscious of that sort of thing while also being surprisingly grounded and self-aware makes me not so sure. Given her business success you might expect that she was secretly fairly calculating and possibly a J, but she's people around her for most of her career like Cas Walker who have often been the ones to make those sorts of decisions. She also cares very much about her community, and as much as Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg seem like a blight of cheap consumer culture slapped in the beautiful Smoky Mountains, her stated aim has been to bring jobs and improve the livelihood of the residents of the historically impoverished region from which she hails, so she has a bit of idealism in her as well. ENFP? I'm not sure.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
When I read her book, I initially though ENFP, but ENFJ does seem highly plausible.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Dunno, Mal. Seems like an sx/so e34 entp.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know enough about her to type her for certain, but I do remember an interview where she explains why she has created the visual image of herself as it is. She said that as a little girl she saw some women in her home town who looked so beautiful to her, and they had the boob job, bleached blonde hair, heavy makeup, etc. She admired them so highly that she copied the look for herself. That particular, fundamental motivation makes me think she could have Si because she internalized that archetype of how a woman should ideally look. Her vibe feels Fe to me, but I'm not sure. If I had to say one, it might be ESFJ. I think she is determined and motivated.

Edit: Actually, if I remember correctly, I think she describes herself as having a good head for business. I'll try to look that up to verify. It is easy to assume she isn't "T" because she has such an extremely feminine look, but I'd be curious to hear any reasons why she is defined as "F" over "T" or vice versa.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
ISTP was my first impression. But I can see ENFP maybe. Tricky one.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I always thought she had an ESFP vibe to her.