User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Vladimir Putin?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 4567 Last

Thread: Vladimir Putin

On an offtopic post:

For democracy to survive there should always be a strong opposition party in the parliament. If not the ruling party can get away with most things they do.

Now apply that to the world having strong superpowers that don't agree with each other. We need super powers that don't agree with each other.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp
    Socionics
    IEI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    On an offtopic post:

For democracy to survive there should always be a strong opposition party in the parliament. If not the ruling party can get away with most things they do.

Now apply that to the world having strong superpowers that don't agree with each other. We need super powers that don't agree with each other.
    Russia is not a superpower. Russia is a holdout not in line with the NWO. They have nuclear weapons so they don't get invaded.

Default Pussy Riot

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    On an offtopic post:

No such thing as democracy, because modern states aren't ran by people or peoples agendas. I think the notion of democracy itself is an abstract notion. Because whether the state is authoritarian, or convinces us via advertizement propaganda and media, that their authority is justified and their ideas are correct, it's all the same anyway. You can say that at best, there is majority rule, but whether that rule itself is for the best, and represents and precipitates every group and everyone participation, is another question. When people say democracy.... they really mean western political structure and model. Where elections are determined by who can advertise their message more efficiently. But there is no guarantee of delivery of the election promises. Is US a democracy in the sense of the word, or basically a state that claims to represent the people, but in practice and reality represents a commercially powerful economical class that uses it's profound wealth to lobby for their interests to the state and levy it to it's agenda. Is that more honest than say Putin's corrupt obvious oligarchical state, where his powerful friends keep him power through a network of corrupt goverment/agency officials, as well as campaign money and rigging. And where dissidents are almost openly disposed of.
    "Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Oh something I'm good at, coming up with technicalities to make someone wrong. Nevermind. Good point.

Pretty sure Putin is at least *portrayed* as ISTP. I think about how ISTP would run government. Then I think of the ISTPs I know. Then I think of Russia. Then I think Putin could be an ISTP. Maybe. But yeah. Your points are all valid, but IXTJ Queen Victoria vs Putin. Hrrm. Quite a difference I'd think. We should compare different styles of leadership. I'll go start a thread about it right now. And by leadership, I mean on a national level.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I think he's a 6 too. He's got that political weight and dutiful quality, with yes the reserved quality of a 5 wing. He's scary smart though. SCARY SMART. His lack of moral fortitude is actually covered by his intelligence unlike the majority of IxTJs.

I don't have proof he's INTJ. If I saw a convincing argument for genius ISTJ I would believe it. Your argument is not convincing enough but it's possible. He's been married for like 100 years and is extremely dutiful and went through all the proper channels.
    To say that ISTJ is not intelligent is stereotyping. I don't know if Putin is a genius, but he has political "smarts." To say he's dutiful but too intelligent to be an ISTJ is not good typology.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ISTP: laconic, cerebral, flexible, bold, tactical, a thug and an antisocial who don't care about international rules.

6w5 Sp/So.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned

ISTJ

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

ISTP? I don't see much Ti at all.

MBTI
    xNTJ