User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Vladimir Putin?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 66

Thread: Vladimir Putin

  1. #21
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I think he's a 6 too. He's got that political weight and dutiful quality, with yes the reserved quality of a 5 wing. He's scary smart though. SCARY SMART. His lack of moral fortitude is actually covered by his intelligence unlike the majority of IxTJs.

    I don't have proof he's INTJ. If I saw a convincing argument for genius ISTJ I would believe it. Your argument is not convincing enough but it's possible. He's been married for like 100 years and is extremely dutiful and went through all the proper channels.
    Putin is conservative about marriage and responsibility, about his nation's traditions, about the good old days of the USSR. I see no genius quality about him, however. From the bio I referenced I do see a great willful quality about the man. He asked someone in the KGB what it would take to be a KGB agent, and he succeeded in that goal against all odds. He graduated from his secondary education (high school) with A's, B's, and C's. The C's were in physics, chemistry, algebra, and geometry. The A's were in history, German, and gym. There were 40 people attempting to enter one spot in the university, and Putin was the one who was accepted. In college he developed a desire to make money, and so he worked long hours in the far north at dangerous construction sites. In order to be in the KGB it is necessary to be invited in. So he cooled his heels through four years of college until in his fourth year someone finally contacted him for an interview. It was the KGB.

    Responsible, security conscious, traditional, hard-working; as his KGB interviewer described him, Putin was “not particularly outgoing but energetic, flexible, and brave."

    ISTJ.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes Thalassa liked this post

  2. #22
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comeback Girl View Post
    I don't really know. He just comes across to me as like this dorkish kid who only became popular because he has rich parents or something, and then became cocky and arrogant because he thought his classmates actually thought he was cool as a person. You know, the kind that pays bullies to bully kids they don't like and goes all Draco Malfoy when something they don't like happens ('MY FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!'). Not that I think Putin is like Draco Malfoy, he isn't stylish enough to be like Draco Malfoy. If anything, he'd be Draco Malfoy who drank Polyjuice Potion, so he can pretend to be Dobby. I mean, whatever he does, to me he'll always be an upstart dork who looks like Dobby. Anyway, I don't really know what type that makes him.
    That is honestly the worst character deduction I have yet to read, is that also your perception of Magneto. Putin is the stereotypical Russian INTJ/INFJ a man that comes from a poorer background (his mom was a factory worker and his Dad was a military man) to create a miracle of perseverance and hard work + planning to become one of the most powerful men alive to live up to the ideals his Dad most likely passed down to him.

  3. #23
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Putin is conservative about marriage and responsibility, about his nation's traditions, about the good old days of the USSR. I see no genius quality about him, however. From the bio I referenced I do see a great willful quality about the man. He asked someone in the KGB what it would take to be a KGB agent, and he succeeded in that goal against all odds. He graduated from his secondary education (high school) with A's, B's, and C's. The C's were in physics, chemistry, algebra, and geometry. The A's were in history, German, and gym. There were 40 people attempting to enter one spot in the university, and Putin was the one who was accepted. In college he developed a desire to make money, and so he worked long hours in the far north at dangerous construction sites. In order to be in the KGB it is necessary to be invited in. So he cooled his heels through four years of college until in his fourth year someone finally contacted him for an interview. It was the KGB.

    Responsible, security conscious, traditional, hard-working; as his KGB interviewer described him, Putin was “not particularly outgoing but energetic, flexible, and brave."

    ISTJ.
    He could easily be an INTJ. An ISTJ wouldn't be able to outwit everyone, outwit the Russian constitution while having golden balls and a golden cock to tell the world to Fuck Off. He took a country in chaos and made it into a super power through calculating/planning. His Ex-Wife is most likely an ISTJ, he also sponsored Yanukovych so he can use him later by rigging the Ukrainian election as he did the Russian one, now tell me that he is an ISTJ... He is a 6w5, 8w7, 3w4

  4. #24
    literally your mother PocketFullOf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot
    Posts
    494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    An ISTJ wouldn't be able to outwit everyone
    What makes you say that?


    Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can


  5. #25
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    He could easily be an INTJ. An ISTJ wouldn't be able to outwit everyone, outwit the Russian constitution while having golden balls and a golden cock to tell the world to Fuck Off. He took a country in chaos and made it into a super power through calculating/planning. His Ex-Wife is most likely an ISTJ, he also sponsored Yanukovych so he can use him later by rigging the Ukrainian election as he did the Russian one, now tell me that he is an ISTJ...
    He is an ISTJ.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  6. #26
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Stereotypes tell us that no ISTJ would be able to outwit everybody. It's just impossible.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

  7. #27
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Stereotypes tell us that no ISTJ would be able to outwit everybody. It's just impossible.
    Because they work with what we know, they go based of the book? If everyone has a good understanding of the book you can't use the book procedures to outsmart people, you'd have to use the book to learn to manipulate the rules/procedures to outsmart the competition something Si doesn't do, and don't go of books to type someone the book could be complete fabricated bullshit, as far as we can tell he has the marriage life as someone like Don Draper

  8. #28
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Because they work with what we know, they go based of the book? If everyone has a good understanding of the book you can't use the book procedures to outsmart people, you'd have to use the book to learn to manipulate the rules/procedures to outsmart the competition something Si doesn't do, and don't go of books to type someone the book could be complete fabricated bullshit, as far as we can tell he has the marriage life as someone like Don Draper
    Of course. All my sources are shit. All your sources are awesome sauce.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #29
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Of course. All my sources are shit. All your sources are awesome sauce.
    There is no reason to get offended/defensive, Do me a favor and observe the game of politics (Cheating, propaganda/media, etc.) and how he has played the game so far to be able to deduce what kind of man he is, it's elementary

  10. #30
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    There is no reason to get offended/defensive, Do me a favor and observe the game of politics (Cheating, propaganda/media, etc.) and how he has played the game so far to be able to deduce what kind of man he is, it's elementary
    You keep saying things like "you'd have to use the book to learn to manipulate the rules/procedures to outsmart the competition something Si doesn't do" that aren't even worth my time dealing with.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Similar Threads

  1. Vladimir Putin authorises delivery of missile system to Iran
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2015, 03:03 PM
  2. Vladimir Putin ENTP WTF?!
    By guesswho in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 06:38 AM
  3. Getting drunk with Mr. Putin(and Russian blondes)
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 08:47 AM
  4. Type Putin?
    By The Grey Badger in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. PUTIN DISSOLVES RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.
    By Oberon in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO