• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Charles Grodin

What Personality Type is Charles Grodin?

• INFP - Idealist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ - Counselor

• ENFP - Inspirer

• ENFJ - Teacher

• INTP - Thinker

• INTJ - Mastermind

• ENTP - Visionary

• ENTJ - Fieldmarshal

• ISFP - Artist

• ISFJ - Nurturer

• ESFP - Performer

• ESFJ - Caregiver

• ESTP - Promoter

• ESTJ - Supervisor

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Charles Grodin

Click on the picture for video

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Could he be INTJ?

I don't know any INTJs in the flesh, so I can't confirm 100% the vibes I'm picking up in that Carson interview, but that was two solid minutes of Te coming out of a pressure washer, right? Plus he's got that laser focus, calling Carson out, not letting him go or stray, that deadpan thing. Ni+Te, it looks like. Whatever it was, it was hilarious.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He's one of my favorite actors. Sorely underrated.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ

Hilarious! I also recently saw him in "Louie"; the man's a genius and so is LCK for putting him in that role.

Now I'm thinking he could be ISTJ. He seems more solid and steady and I haven't seen him give way much to abstraction. At least I don't think he's leading with Ni. It feels more Si.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hilarious! I also recently saw him in "Louie"; the man's a genius and so is LCK for putting him in that role.

Now I'm thinking he could be ISTJ. He seems more solid and steady and I haven't seen him give way much to abstraction. At least I don't think he's leading with Ni. It feels more Si.

His deadpan style reminds me a little bit of Nick Offerman, another ISTJ.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
His deadpan style reminds me a little bit of Nick Offerman, another ISTJ.

Is Nick Offerman really an ISTJ, or just someone who is best known for playing an ISTJ? I heard on a podcast that he did ballet.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just looked up Nick Offerman, watching him now in Jimmy Fallon interview. I had him mixed-up with Zach Galif--------. But I now see that Zach wears a beard like he means it, and Nick prefers the mustache.

Anyway, Offerman doesn't seem like a J. Grodin holds himself like a J, but Offerman is more fluid with his body language. If it's true that he did ballet, then there's probably some Se, too. ISTP because he's not INTP or ESTP.

Ummmmm also WHAT A CUTE LAUGH!!!! HAHAHA!

ETA: Nick Offerman also does woodworking and builds birdhouses with his dad. Lots of Se.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is Nick Offerman really an ISTJ, or just someone who is best known for playing an ISTJ? I heard on a podcast that he did ballet.

I don't know. If he is, I think it's heavily exaggerated.