User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Alisan Porter?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

12 Last

Thread: Alisan Porter

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default Alisan Porter

Alisan Porter

You Must Be Registered To Vote
    Former Child Star Alisan Porter ("Curly Sue") -
    Last edited by highlander; 02-09-2015 at 03:14 AM.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I often reflect about who exactly I am. It is sometimes hard for other people to see me as anything but Curly Sue. I ask myself if they know I’m a dancer. A choreographer. A teacher. Do they know I write my own music and play with my own band? Do they know I have struggled with addiction and am now proudly a sober woman? Yes, even I didn’t escape the child star curse! To me, all these things make up who I truly am. I know that all the things that I have been through, all the ups and downs, could never stop me from moving forward as an artist. The music I write reflects who I am, who I have been, and who I want to be. The choreography I create stems from human experience, love, and passion for life. To me, the most important way to go through life is to stay open, honest, and willing to change.

When I feel connected with the Universe and free myself from my worries, I thrive and have the ability to achieve anything I set my mind to. Life constantly keeps me on my toes, never calling on the phone to let me know it’s coming. It just shows up. It can be so hard to stay in the moment, not allowing my feet to move ahead of my brain, or vice versa. How do I stay present and connected? Simple. When I am on stage performing, I am fully engaged in the present moment, the world could fall down around me and I wouldn’t miss a beat. I try to live my life this way—every moment counts and everything that we live can be turned into art, if we have the audacity to try to improve the world and make it a better place to live and to create.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Who the hell is that and why do I care?
    I've had this ice cream bar, since I was a child!

Each thought's completely warped
    I'm like a walkin', talkin', ouija board.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Never heard of her. Sorry.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Jeez, you guys are rude!

I don't know who she is either, but based on the picture and the paragraph, I would say she's a very pretty girl who is some kind of Artisan.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Never heard of her. Sorry.
    That's why I added the Porter quote as a clue to her type. It should be easy enough for a typological expert such as yourself to derive her type based on that quote.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Jeez, you guys are rude!

I don't know who she is either, but based on the picture and the paragraph, I would say she's a very pretty girl who is some kind of Artisan.
    Hmmm, I don't know. She's using acting to stay grounded which indicates Ni to me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I often reflect about who exactly I am. It is sometimes hard for other people to see me as anything but Curly Sue. I ask myself if they know I’m a dancer. A choreographer. A teacher. Do they know I write my own music and play with my own band? Do they know I have struggled with addiction and am now proudly a sober woman? Yes, even I didn’t escape the child star curse! To me, all these things make up who I truly am. I know that all the things that I have been through, all the ups and downs, could never stop me from moving forward as an artist. The music I write reflects who I am, who I have been, and who I want to be. The choreography I create stems from human experience, love, and passion for life. To me, the most important way to go through life is to stay open, honest, and willing to change.

When I feel connected with the Universe and free myself from my worries, I thrive and have the ability to achieve anything I set my mind to. Life constantly keeps me on my toes, never calling on the phone to let me know it’s coming. It just shows up. It can be so hard to stay in the moment, not allowing my feet to move ahead of my brain, or vice versa. How do I stay present and connected? Simple. When I am on stage performing, I am fully engaged in the present moment, the world could fall down around me and I wouldn’t miss a beat. I try to live my life this way—every moment counts and everything that we live can be turned into art, if we have the audacity to try to improve the world and make it a better place to live and to create.
    ISFP 4w3 is my best guess. Just a general impression I get. I also believe the 3 wing is only very slight.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    ISFP 4w3 is my best guess. Just a general impression I get. I also believe the 3 wing is only very slight.
    Your sig is a mess. And Alison Porter is an INFJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Your sig is a mess. And Alison Porter is an INFJ.
    The ability to merge with one's environment is Se, Ni lends itself to symbols. She is an introvert, and makes clear use of Fi, Se, and Ni. I stand by ISFP 4w3.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan