User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Jeanne Calment?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Jeanne Calment

  1. #1
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,270

    Default Jeanne Calment

    Jeanne Calment

    You Must Be Registered To Vote


    Jeanne Calment Quotes - BrainyQuote

    What type was she?
    Last edited by highlander; 02-16-2017 at 12:02 AM.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  2. #2
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Listening to her quotes, I am pretty sure she was 7w8. She was positive and even in her old age, wanted to go to the moon and never stepped down from a challenge. I also think she is INFP because of her love of literature and her empathic, freewheeling quality.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  3. #3
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Listening to her quotes, I am pretty sure she was 7w8. She was positive and even in her old age, wanted to go to the moon and never stepped down from a challenge. I also think she is INFP because of her love of literature and her empathic, freewheeling quality.
    INFP 7w8? Tell me how that would work.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  4. #4
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    INFP 7w8? Tell me how that would work.
    "I'm interested in everthing but passionate about nothing."
    -Jeanne Calment, expressing xNxP and 7wx

    "I took pleasure when I could. I acted clearly and morally and without regret. I'm very lucky."
    -Jeanne Calment, expressing xxFP

    "I'd like to go to the Moon."
    -Jeanne Calment, expressing 7w8
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  5. #5
    Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    She was probably a type 7. So not INFP.


    She died at the age of 122, 5 months and 4 days in the nice medieval city of Arles. Amazing !

    Unfortunately for us, France is not "a 7 country"

    Anyway, I hope all 7 don't die so late in France or I'll move elsewhere abroad !

    I can't imagine all my young friends, younger people I'd love who would all leave me alone, old, on that cruel earth

    because I'd be the only one who has good anticorps.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

  6. #6
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    "I'm interested in everthing but passionate about nothing."
    -Jeanne Calment, expressing xNxP and 7wx
    There are plenty of SPs who go through many interests without having a passion in any of them. I can see how you'd get 7 from this, although many 7s have a lot of things they're passionate about too.

    "I took pleasure when I could. I acted clearly and morally and without regret. I'm very lucky."
    -Jeanne Calment, expressing xxFP
    FJs take pride in acting clearly and morally as well.

    "I'd like to go to the Moon."
    -Jeanne Calment, expressing 7w8
    Any Enneagram type is capable of having aspirations like this...
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  7. #7
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    There are plenty of SPs who go through many interests without having a passion in any of them. I can see how you'd get 7 from this, although many 7s have a lot of things they're passionate about too.



    FJs take pride in acting clearly and morally as well.



    Any Enneagram type is capable of having aspirations like this...
    I have a hard time seeing her as a Judger.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  8. #8
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I have a hard time seeing her as a Judger.
    I'm not saying she is. I don't know that much about her really, I'm just saying the reasons you provided for P weren't really good reasons.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #9
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I'm not saying she is. I don't know that much about her really, I'm just saying the reasons you provided for P weren't really good reasons.
    Judgers are order, structure, and predictabilty. I don't see that in her.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

  10. #10
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    She was probably a type 7. So not INFP.


    She died at the age of 122, 5 months and 4 days in the nice medieval city of Arles. Amazing !

    Unfortunately for us, France is not "a 7 country"

    Anyway, I hope all 7 don't die so late in France or I'll move elsewhere abroad !

    I can't imagine all my young friends, younger people I'd love who would all leave me alone, old, on that cruel earth

    because I'd be the only one who has good anticorps.
    You are French? I always thought France was a very e7 country.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO