• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gwen Stefani

What Personality Type is Gwen Stefani?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ISFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the same reason they think Ayn Rand was an INTJ instead of the correct call of INFJ - group-think paralyzes the decision-making of those who made the call first, and the rest are just copy-cats.

True, that seems to be the case for most MBTI typings. One person will make a call and the rest will bandwagon. I suppose a good deal of people prefer the popular opinion over the most accurate, however I never much understood that way of thinking.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP, Do Doubt!

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
True, that seems to be the case for most MBTI typings. One person will make a call and the rest will bandwagon. I suppose a good deal of people prefer the popular opinion over the most accurate, however I never much understood that way of thinking.
I've never been completely clear on how somebody can determine a celebrity's type based only on their TV appearances. What celebrities do in public is rarely who they really are. Good to know I'm not the only confused by this tendency to type total strangers based on virtually no meaningful information whatsoever.

rav3n

I don't know why so many websites say ENFP, she is clearly very Se heavy. I'd say ESFP but I could see an argument for ISFP.
I too voted ESFP but ISFP might be the better call since it would account for her social awkwardness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never been completely clear on how somebody can determine a celebrity's type based only on their TV appearances. What celebrities do in public is rarely who they really are. Good to know I'm not the only confused by this tendency to type total strangers based on virtually no meaningful information whatsoever.

I've gotten the type within one paragraph of reading a celebrity's autobiography.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've gotten the type within one paragraph of reading a celebrity's autobiography.

Thats because you are a pompous idiot who only thinks he's gotten someones type from a paragraph.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Her vibe has always struck me as isfp as I get a sense of guardedness.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"I love that contradiction of being feminine but playing in the boys' treehouse." Gwen Stefani

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
"She seems very benign and wholesome, but underneath lurks an incredible toughness and powerful directness. Nobody can copy her, because she's this uniquely extraordinary contradiction." Shirley Manson

I'm certain the forum members are smart enough to come up with a single type for Gwen Stefani based on this much information.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

It's doing typology in a vacuum. The information is out there but it's too difficult to do research I guess.

Edit - I dd not mean information on her type, but information on her personality to make the type call.

Magnus

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
It's doing typology in a vacuum. The information is out there but it's too difficult to do research I guess.

Edit - I dd not mean information on her type, but information on her personality to make the type call.
Well, whatever my ideas are worth, I get the sense that she's some kind of F. She's bubbly and effervescent. My impression is she has a kind of childlike innocence about her. I never got the idea she was the most, shall we say, worldly person out there. She seemed genuinely surprised when the SoCal music scene got some attention in the mid-90's. Probably more now but to start with she really did seem like she needed someone to look up to. Her love for that kind of music comes from her brother and no place else. She's not a leader. But she came off as one of the most loyal followers you could ever hope to find. Those qualities could apply to a few different types but that's about the best I can do. And even this is incomplete and pretty shaky.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
YouTube

This was interesting. I thought before I looked at it that she was an ISFP, but it seems that she goes Te-Ni-Se-Fi, but with the Fi being turned up throughout. So my vote is for ENTJ.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
YouTube

This was interesting. I thought before I looked at it that she was an ISFP, but it seems that she goes Te-Ni-Se-Fi, but with the Fi being turned up throughout. So my vote is for ENTJ.

YouTube

In this interview I can see the Personal consideration - Concrete experience - Meaning order of functions (i.e. Fi-Se-Ni) so I think she's ISFP after all.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Im going INFJ.

Surprised that she was overwhelmingy typed as ENFP, an extrovert. Watched a couple interviews and she seemed quite shy, reserved, introverted. I know her performances are quite brash but off stage she seems quiet.

Her Extraverted side seems to be Feeling. Friendly, warm, responsive to jokes, laughs a lot. When she opens up, shows her introverted side, she displays Intuition. Shows insight, interested in meaning and patterns, uses analogies, quite poetic. In one interview she talked about how a bunch of songs just came to her in a rush of inspiration.

ducks

Permabanned

Based on those videos, she has a very sweet, almost childlike innocence. Seems very light-hearted. Seems really good with feeling. Also doesn't strike me as having an experimental focus or some kind of message like intuition types seem to, such as Nirvana, Grimes, David Bowie, John Lennon, etc. If this is what's she's like normally, I'd say she's Si and Fe. Thinking she's more of an extrovert because of how receptive she is in the interview below. So maybe ESFJ. And in other articles/interviews, the way she talks about her relationships and wanting kids and how heavily it all effects her, kind of makes me think she's an enneagram 2, rather than a 7.

And supposedly she's 50 in this interview?! Wow. Talk about being a cougar.

tommyc

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
^ That last video is a classic example of why I peg her for an Introvert not Extrovert - shes doing more listening than talking in her own interview! You could put that down to a rude interviewer but its a recurring pattern I noticed in a couple of these, especially with outgoing hosts.

ducks

Permabanned
Ahh...well, I don't really want to argue greatly about theory or anything, but extroversion, as conceptualized by Jung is a greater focus on the external essentially (and is thusly "objectively" focused). Introverts usually take longer to respond to things because they have to internalize (and subjectify) what's going on and then when they do respond, their subjective internalization can be a little out of sync with the other person. She's doesn't seem to have the introverted, subjectivity problem imo.