User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Emily Blunt?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 123 Last

Thread: Emily Blunt

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

HAWT

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What is an Se stare versus an Ni stare? When I think of an Ni stare I think of zoned out (could use the cognitive reading Jane Goodall video on YouTube as a example) but I don't know what an Se stare looks like described similarly.

Are there any SFP "poster children" you see her along the same lines as?

Edit: Oops sorry I keep forgetting to post quote for the notification...
    [ 4(69) "The Seeker"; IEI-2Ni (INFp) ]

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    When she shared her story about how she used to stutter and how it helped her to act, my Fi radar was going off like mad. Hardly empirical I know Her delivery of the story seems very matter of fact and Te with lots of Te shoulder shrugging. The story ends with her explaining how it helps her to this day, utility.

My fav: "...it's ass clenchingly embarrassing to be naked in front of people you don't know"
    Were you able to see my response? The forum is showing as if I posted but upon refresh it vanished. o_O

I don't have as much experience seeing Te in action short of thinking of it as objective logic so it's interesting to read how you describe the FiTe combo through her story. Do you have any opinion on what her enneagram type may be?

Edit: Now it's back and there's two pages, must have hiccuped I spose.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by atlascatcher View Post
    Are there any SFP "poster children" you see her along the same lines as?
    Celebrity ones, no. I actually do not frequent this topic often, celebrity typing.

But my mother was an ESFP and my current wife of 14 years is one as well. That contagious humor that they employ in expressing themselves is readily apparent in the 2nd interview clip. That Se stare is pretty much the opposite of the Si one, which is blinking, searching. How this relates to the Ni stare? I'm not sure, but Se/Ni are on the same axis. I believe her Se is quite apparent and the "real" question is Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti.

ESFP, final answer.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    NiFe
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Celebrity ones, no. I actually do not frequent this topic often, celebrity typing.

But my mother was an ESFP and my current wife of 14 years is one as well. That contagious humor that they employ in expressing themselves is readily apparent in the 2nd interview clip. That Se stare is pretty much the opposite of the Si one, which is blinking, searching. How this relates to the Ni stare? I'm not sure, but Se/Ni are on the same axis. I believe her Se is quite apparent and the "real" question is Fi/Te vs. Fe/Ti.

ESFP, final answer.
    If you do have any pondering of her e-type please post it later! She reminds me of someone I know in real life that I can't figure out so would be interesting if they are both ESFPs and how enneagram effects how they come across in conversation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i've never thought about it but i adore her. i want to bff's!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Need to get her on this forum. On 2nd thought, INFJ.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Don't see a Se-dom at all.
    She seems clearly SJ temperament. There's something very "regular" and "grounded" about her.
    She's enthusiastic and gestures in speaking, but she doesn't show Fe, IMO. Her style of speaking is more Te-ish. Forgive the pun, but she's a bit blunt. I read an interview once where she said she can be witty, but sometimes too "sharp".
    She reminds me of Jennifer Aniston & Victoria Beckham (both ISTJ).

ISTJ
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

she's a total INFJ.

my goodness, some people are really terrible at typing.

My fav: "...it's ass clenchingly embarrassing to be naked in front of people you don't know"
    Right, gives a whole new perspective at the old "naked in front of your school mates" fear/dream.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.