User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Edward Snowden?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Edward Snowden

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Edward Snowden

Edward Snowden

You Must Be Registered To Vote

ISTP? INTJ? ISTJ?
    Last edited by highlander; 09-10-2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: merged
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Is there a reason you left out INTP?
    The Justice Fighter

XXXX - 6w5 8dw 3w4 sx/so - Neutral Good

"I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

"Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

The Aggressive 6
    Debator

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah, it seems to me that when he talks he talks big, airy mechanism. In fact, his language includes a lot of accidental ambiguity--for eg. "when you talk to people about them, in a place like this where this is the normal state of business"--that arises from him knowing what he's referring to but us having to choose something before we can understand where he's gone with that. That doesn't formally rule out INTP, of course. It just makes him sound, to me, like Ni. But before I say INTJ, the lack of a high school diploma and the attempt to join special forces is throwing me. Is he really an under-educated INTJ? Or is he ISTP, because when they get going they sound weird and airy too. I don't know a reason to positively say INTP one way or another. (Except perhaps that he's too plainly scared to be INTP, whatever that means.)
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

What makes him a Thinker?

thinking of you

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm going with INTP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    (Except perhaps that he's too plainly scared to be INTP, whatever that means.)
    What *does* that mean? IXTJs are ALL cowards?
    I'm not going to argue with you, but it seems like a strange assertion....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ESTJ

ISTP

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    I'm going with INTP.

What *does* that mean? IXTJs are ALL cowards?
    I'm not going to argue with you, but it seems like a strange assertion....
    In the video he appears confident of what he is saying, but there's an undercurrent. He is willing to go through with what he has decided to do, and he will speak what he thinks is enough background to explain what he is going to do, but in his manner there is an impatience. It looks like fear. I think it looks like fear of the moment. He has the grand understanding, but the moment is slipping away from him. Will people understand? Will he have done right? Will he lose it all because he gets caught? It looks like the anxiety that goes with closure thinking.

I may project.

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    In the video he appears confident of what he is saying, but there's an undercurrent. He is willing to go through with what he has decided to do, and he will speak what he thinks is enough background to explain what he is going to do, but in his manner there is an impatience. It looks like fear. I think it looks like fear of the moment. He has the grand understanding, but the moment is slipping away from him. Will people understand? Will he have done right? Will he lose it all because he gets caught? It looks like the anxiety that goes with closure thinking.

I may project.
    How can impatience look like fear? You do come out with some oddities.

It's natural for anyone to be afraid when they make themselves public enemy #1 of the most unscrupulous nation in the free world. Even when that someone is a kick-ass INTP.
    He has the classic "deer-in-the-headlights" INTP look. Also the trademark monotone. He feels "compelled" to talk. He's not interested in celebrity, it's a necessary evil. Hence, what you perceive as impatience. (IxTJs, otoh, love the sound of their own voices - almost as much as they love the smell of their own farts). Dropping out of formal education / the military / the system is entirely consistent with INTPness. As is his näive idealism. It's hard to imagine any IxTJ having a problem with "turn-key tyranny"....when he is holding the key.
    If this were not compelling enough, he's much too cute to be any kind of J.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    How can impatience look like fear? You do come out with some oddities.

It's natural for anyone to be afraid when they make themselves public enemy #1 of the most unscrupulous nation in the free world. Even when that someone is a kick-ass INTP.
    He has the classic "deer-in-the-headlights" INTP look. Also the trademark monotone. He feels "compelled" to talk. He's not interested in celebrity, it's a necessary evil. Hence, what you perceive as impatience. (IxTJs, otoh, love the sound of their own voices - almost as much as they love the smell of their own farts). Dropping out of formal education / the military / the system is entirely consistent with INTPness. As is his näive idealism. It's hard to imagine any IxTJ having a problem with "turn-key tyranny"....when he is holding the key.
    If this were not compelling enough, he's much too cute to be any kind of J.
    This is beautifully done. take your pick...
    http://imgur.com/mgsoD1D
    http://imgur.com/0oTJxLt
    http://imgur.com/fqeVhd8

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Im sorry no Peter Pan is in no way an ISTJ or even ISTP.

I would go INTP or even INFP for him. I thought he might be narcissistic INTJ at first but no I don't think so.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast