• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Edward Snowden

What Personality Type is Edward Snowden?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• Total voters

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Turncoat.
You just figured out I don't think Snowden is INTJ? That's been my opinion from the beginning of the thread. You really do have your head in the sand on this one.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kalach, you really think that Swiss-cheesing threads is a good way to make your case?
Don't give up the day job, bud.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tis a far, far better thing I do today, than I have ever done before.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey [MENTION=5731]Kalach[/MENTION]
I have a job for you.

NSA Job Opening
The NSA is looking for a Civil Liberties & Privacy Officer.
The NSA Civil Liberties & Privacy Officer (CLPO) is conceived as a completely new role, combining the separate responsibilities of NSA's existing Civil Liberties and Privacy (CL/P) protection programs under a single official. The CLPO will serve as the primary advisor to the Director of NSA for ensuring that privacy is protected and civil liberties are maintained by all of NSA's missions, programs, policies and technologies. This new position is focused on the future, designed to directly enhance decision making and to ensure that CL/P protections continue to be baked into NSA's future operations, technologies, tradecraft, and policies. The NSA CLPO will consult regularly with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence CLPO, privacy and civil liberties officials from the Department of Defense and the Department of Justice, as well as other U.S. government, private sector, public advocacy groups and foreign partners.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol. They gave him a candlestick. Complete with candle.

Presumably for fire-raising.

Emotionalogic

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're all wrong. He's an INFP, 9w1. He's obviously IN, but he's too idealistic to be a t (much less an intp), and much too easy going to be a j.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
You're all wrong. He's an INFP, 9w1. He's obviously IN, but he's too idealistic to be a t (much less an intp), and much too easy going to be a j.

Agreed. Most T's don't give 2 shits about morality.

Wouldn't rule out J though. I can be easy going too in small settings. But basically, the more people around me the less easy going I am (or the more tense).

Jaguar

Would you tell a ninja he was a pussy for hiding?
Running away keeps him alive to continue speaking another day.

Who thinks in terms of what is right, and what is wrong? Morality. He may as well just shout, "I wanna be heard!"
Frankly, I think he just recycled the NSA spying bullshit from the year 2000 to get attention.

Ninja, my ass. ;)

Nicodemus

Who thinks in terms of what is right, and what is wrong? Morality. He may as well just shout, "I wanna be heard!"
Frankly, I think he just recycled the NSA spying bullshit from the year 2000 to get attention.
If he had, he would not have received much attention. He brought real news. That is why the world listens.