User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Edward Snowden?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 91011121321 Last

Thread: Edward Snowden

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

vs

-----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You missed one.
    Lincoln: "As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

So, Snowden uses Ti Imagilogic, as opposed to introverted Intuiti-fact. Case closed.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore

Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    INTJ

When you're a member and you have been for a while, and you look around the forum, you see things that may be disturbing. For instance, INTPs. Over the course of a normal life you might only see one or two of these... people. But when you see everything, every hair splitting pointless argument they do, you recognise that some of these things are actually characteristic patterns. Or, "abuses." And when you talk to people about them in a place like this where this is the normal state of practice, people tend not to take them very seriously. They think no one can see characteristic patterns, there's no four letter code that tells you everything, and you just have to wait and see. But over time that awareness of fundamental naysaying, of that characteristic urge to stop action and tell people, no, you're not quite right because... sort of builds up, and you feel compelling to talk about it. But the more you talk about it, the more you're ignored, until later when they pile on to find new ways to say no. Eventually you realise that these things need to be determined by competent adults, not by some INTP who'll find a new way to say no before committing to action, even to the extent they sort of believe saying no is action.

INTPs are literally why we can't have nice things. They'll step up to say it's amusing you think it's nice, but here's a small part of what you said and how it adds up to something different, so the nice thing is some kind of joke on you, sorry.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Preach it, Brother.

Or maybe add a poll, because, you know, you care what "the people" think, an shit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    When you're a member and you have been for a while, and you look around the forum, you see things that may be disturbing. For instance, INTPs. Over the course of a normal life you might only see one or two of these... people.
    I read that in Daniel Plainview's voice. Thank you.

INTPs are literally why we can't have nice things. They'll step up to say it's amusing you think it's nice, but here's a small part of what you said and how it adds up to something different, so the nice thing is some kind of joke on you, sorry.

Sorry, you can't just call people idiots and then throw a temper-tantrum when they don't immediately agree with you, as though calling them idiots somehow made your statement more true. Well, I suppose you can, but most of them are still not going to end up agreeing with you. Some people might go along because they don't think it's important enough to argue about, and I guess that's some kind of victory.

Overall, though, it isn't a good way to actually win an argument, and that seems to be important to you somehow. Tip: developing Extraverted Thinking will help you win more arguments, perhaps even defeating us dastardly INTPs.

Also, I closed the case. He's an INTP. Period.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore

MBTI
    INTJ

Letters: CG Jung to Father Victor White, 1960-61

"Oh man, really? They said develop your functions? Harsh, bro. That's really harsh. Can you even come back from that?"
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I see you didn't address the fact the even non-INTPs think he is an INTP. Even other NTJs think he is an INTP. It's not just INTPs trying to make themselves feel good. It's INTJs and ENTJS, as well. We even have SPs with no horse in this race that think this. Case CLOSED.

Snowden is an INTP. Period.

MBTI
    INTJ

Letters: Father Victor White to CG Jung, 1960-61

"Yeah, the bitches. Then they took solace in numbers. Tell me you didn't tell them type was a social consensus."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Go ahead and ignore the mountains of evidence. Ultimately, you have nothing more to go on then your own feelings. And feelings won't help you win the argument. You can write all the weird creative exercises you want, this doesn't change the following fact:

Snowden is an INTP. Period.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)