• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Lawrence

What Personality Type is Jennifer Lawrence?

• Total voters

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I honestly thought I saw ENTJ in her interviews. She's pretty powerful and plays it off as a goofy girl. Details are not her thing.

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm really thinking ISTP. She's too awkward to be an E, but her I is probably low. Definitely S. T and F is hard, but she seems to be slightly more T as most ISTs that I know have her sarcasm and sense of humor. She seems to be a P as she's free-spirited and individualistic.

á´…eparted

passages
She's too awkward to be an E, but her I is probably low.

Just because someone is awkward doesn't mean they aren't an extrovert. There are PLENTY of awkward extroverts out there.

I see far too much of myself in here, and am still fairly certain she's ENFJ.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm really thinking ISTP. She's too awkward to be an E, but her I is probably low. Definitely S. T and F is hard, but she seems to be slightly more T as most ISTs that I know have her sarcasm and sense of humor. She seems to be a P as she's free-spirited and individualistic.

Extroverts can be WAY awkward. I don't see her as a Ti-dom. ISTPs are sarcastic, but it's mostly dead pan. Her humor is sarcastic, but it's more self-deprecating. She's also VERY expressive. Ti-doms are really meticulous in their own quirky way, and I don't see that in her.

I'm thinking ENFJ as well. Alternative would be ENTJ or ESFP.

Last edited:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFJ 6w7 sp/so imo

pureheart9

MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just because someone is awkward doesn't mean they aren't an extrovert. There are PLENTY of awkward extroverts out there.

I see far too much of myself in here, and am still fairly certain she's ENFJ.

The fact that most MBTI tests ask questions like "are you comfortable in social situations?" makes me feel like it's much harder for awkward people to be considered extroverts. If not, then I may actually be one. I'm not sure if I like that idea...

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The fact that most MBTI tests ask questions like "are you comfortable in social situations?" makes me feel like it's much harder for awkward people to be considered extroverts. If not, then I may actually be one. I'm not sure if I like that idea...

A lot of my introverted friends may feel awkward in social social situations, but they don't come off as awkward. Like wise, I know several extroverts who may feel comfortable, but those around them feel awkward because of their inability to take social cues.

Introversion and extroversion is ultimately determined by whether or not you gain energy from solitude, or social interaction. Not perceived social graces. Although if you were to make a blanket generalization, there are probably more awkward introverts than extroverts.

Oh, and I don't put much stalk in a lot of the test questions. I mistyped as an ENFJ for a long time because one of the questions for N/S is "Do you plan for the future?" or "You can imagine a series of events before they happen," etc.

á´…eparted

passages

Test questions are not what dictates what is introversion and extroversion. It's the cognitive functions that do. Awkwardness is its own independent trait, and really doesn't have any bearing on personality type.

Whether or not you like the idea of what type you are is meaningless. You are who you are.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't know what you guys have been smoking but ENFJ is way off. I see zero J in her - she's the picture of spontaneity. I also seriously struggle to see where the N claims are coming from. :huh:

She's a textbook ESFP. As for enneagram, I used to say 7w6, but now I'm certain she's a 6w7 Sp/So.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know what you guys have been smoking but ENFJ is way off. I see zero J in her - she's the picture of spontaneity. I also seriously struggle to see where the N claims are coming from. :huh:

She's a textbook ESFP. As for enneagram, I used to say 7w6, but now I'm certain she's a 6w7 Sp/So.

I don't think she is so people orientated (Fi Aux) as one would like to think. She doesn't seem so sensitive either. I've only seen her goofy side. Perhaps my view is tainted from seeing ISFPs.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I don't think she is so people orientated (Fi Aux) as one would like to think. She doesn't seem so sensitive either. I've only seen her goofy side. Perhaps my view is tainted from seeing ISFPs.
I would have thought there's no type more goofy than ESFPs. And I'm not sure what you mean by the other comments - I don't think you have an accurate view of Fi. :mellow:

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would have thought there's no type more goofy than ESFPs. And I'm not sure what you mean by the other comments - I don't think you have an accurate view of Fi. :mellow:

Se dom feeding Fi Aux?

I would imagine Aux Fi to be pretty much as good as someone who is Fi-dom (or maybe not at her age). And anybody who is either F(i/e) dom/aux is going to be very interpersonal orientated. She doesn't seem like that, ENTJs get very goofy and can appear very people person. I've made the mistake once typing someone as ESFP when it turned out that she was ENTJ. :doh:

So do you think ESFP like that would be earning her kind of salary at that age? She didn't get there because she was a people pleaser.