• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Lawrence

What Personality Type is Jennifer Lawrence?

• Total voters

Doomkid

She strikes me as ENTP/ENFP not sure...I see Fi though so I guess ENFP

á´…eparted

passages
The way she acts (as a person, not as in acting in movies), talks, behaves, facial expressions, etc. is really similar to me. I am not completely like her, but I definitely see a lot of myself in her. For that reason I lean to her being ENFJ, but I'm not certain.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Also on board with ENFJ. :yes: I always thought Fe orientation towards others + Se improvisation made her really great at working the crowd. I can see why FP would be believable, but really the only reasons I've seen is because she's pretty straightforward and laid-back, rolling with the punches but I never really viewed it as a deciding factor as many EFJs can be like this as well.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I freaking love Jennifer Lawrence and that is extremely rare for me to say about Hollywood actresses. I think she could be ENFP.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
ENFJ. Personality is the spitting image of my SO.

"The Graceful Clutz."

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Fe-dom seems preposterous, really. This girl is rough around the edges. ESFP seems more reasonable to me. I'll have to watch some videos of her to see if I'm missing this ENFJ thing.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was reading on MBTI and Victorian Homes, that Jennifer Lawrence is actually a total fucking fox, who, generally speaking, just don't give a fuck.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Fe-dom seems preposterous, really. This girl is rough around the edges. ESFP seems more reasonable to me. I'll have to watch some videos of her to see if I'm missing this ENFJ thing.

Most the people claiming it are STPs.

She's triggering their anima.

I'm gunna check tho as well

She's extremely ESFP. I don't even know how this is a question.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She seems like an ENFP to me

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're probably the ones who hate Fe too.
(And I'm only half-joking.)

EDIT: That's a general statement. I did not read the rest of the thread. So if you hate Anne Hathaway and stated as much here, please know I had no knowledge of that before stating this. And I humbly apologize to you and all of your future descendents and the mice who live in your basement and the microbes you are currently breathing for my impetuousness in this matter. Did I cover all the bases for this disclaimer?

The most Fe role I can recall her in was Alice in Wonderland -- the White Queen is all Fe -- but she has this way about her in all of her roles that is a little bit processed in that Fe style way, and I think it gets on some people's nerves.

ughh i can't stand anne hathaway. my bf loves her and thought he was complimenting me to say she reminded him of me...ughh...do you not fucking see me at all you fuck!!!??? ughh...needless to say i didn't appreciate it or take it as some stupid compliment. haha

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah. She's pretty spontaneous and seems like just a sweet person. I think ENFP?

Sunny Ghost

I've always put her in the quirky & humble INFJ boat. She reminds me so much of an INFJ friend of mine, that I can't seem to un-see it.