• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Lawrence

What Personality Type is Jennifer Lawrence?

• Total voters

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could buy 6w7, especially with all the 6-like anxiousness she shows in that interview. However, I still lean toward 7w6.

What makes you think N and J? She seems like a textbook Pe-dom at least.

Jennifer Lawrence said:
"I'm incredibly stubborn ... but I am very maternal too."

ESFP 7w6 are not "incredibly stubborn". Actually, I'll stick on my initial guess of ENFJ 3w2. It's coherent with both stubborn and maternal. ENFJ 3w2 are dazzling and exuberants too.

You're right about anxiety. She also look more straight type A and place work before the recreative. A characteristic of J. She could be 6w7, but 3s can look anxious too. Also:

Jennifer Lawrence said:
: "To [others my acting] looks emotionally straining, but I don't get emotionally drained, because I don't invest any of my real emotions."

She's not about investing her real emotions, but selling the right emotions, the purpose of Type 3 and Fe. Also, an Fi user would invest raw, immediate emotion into the acting, and feel emotionally drained at the end ofthe day. But as a 3, Jennifer Lawrence supress har ability to feel emotions when she's working, and sell the right emotions to the audience.

So she's ENFJ 3w2, not ESFP 7w6. She's more like Reese Witherspoon, not like Cindy Lauper or Megan Fox.

velvetoveralls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Actually, I'm thinking now she's INFP who seems like an ENFP in public. I read some more about her, and she proclaimed her introversion, and it makes sense. In group interviews, she typically is quiet. She also tends to drink before her other interviews to calm her nerves which is why she seems so loud and gregarious.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ESFP 7w6 are not "incredibly stubborn". Actually, I'll stick on my initial guess of ENFJ 3w2. It's coherent with both stubborn and maternal. ENFJ 3w2 are dazzling and exuberants too.

You're right about anxiety. She also look more straight type A and place work before the recreative. A characteristic of J. She could be 6w7, but 3s can look anxious too. Also:

She's not about investing her real emotions, but selling the right emotions, the purpose of Type 3 and Fe. Also, an Fi user would invest raw, immediate emotion into the acting, and feel emotionally drained at the end ofthe day. But as a 3, Jennifer Lawrence supress har ability to feel emotions when she's working, and sell the right emotions to the audience.
Sorry, I didn't reply to this before, so I will now. I'm inclined to think her 6w7 sx now based on other things I've seen (and read about 6s). So 3-like characteristics would be natural then, as 3 is the stress point of 6. Also the calmness of mind could be integration to 9.

So she's ENFJ 3w2, not ESFP 7w6. She's more like Reese Witherspoon, not like Cindy Lauper or Megan Fox.
No I still think ESFP. She's got that bubbly exuberance and spontaneity which doesn't fit J at all; nor does she have the sort of measured response Js would have to questions. She just blurts out answers half the time.

Besides I see Fi in her, not Fe.

She screams ENFP to me. Screams it.

Actually, I'm thinking now she's INFP who seems like an ENFP in public. I read some more about her, and she proclaimed her introversion, and it makes sense. In group interviews, she typically is quiet. She also tends to drink before her other interviews to calm her nerves which is why she seems so loud and gregarious.
I don't see Intuition. Did you guys watch the first interview posted? It's like she repeatedly says in not so many words, "Stop trying to over-complicate it. I don't think, I just do" - it's like that instinctive, "it is what it is", Se mentality. And I think any appearance of introversion is just nerves, not reserve.

IDK, maybe I should ask [MENTION=6877]Marmie Dearest[/MENTION] for backup - What do you think? Do you see Se dom based on the 2 interviews?

velvetoveralls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Haha, we were talking about this at Personality Cafe (I go there too), but I'll just repeat myself.

I'm sure she's an introvert now. Here what Jennifer said about herself in this interview with The Telegraph:
"I spent a lot of time alone. My mom used to worry about me. She was prom queen, always socializing, and I never wanted to go to parties and that scared her." Even now, she says, "I have to be alone to recharge. I’ve only ever been able to live by myself. I can be at a party for two hours and be the loudest person there but then I have to go be by myself."

I'm pretty sure she's iNtuitive. She definitely has Ne, which she's talked about in interviews before (this one, if you're interested). I think all that Ne is what makes her such a talented actress. Also, she's talked about her "big picture" view before (I can't find the interview right now), and she's quite future-oriented much of the time. (I can go dig for examples if you want, but I'm feeling kind of lazy.)

Also from the Telegraph interview:
One of her earliest [auditions] was for the lead in a new Disney series. "[In one audition I was] asked if I could sing, and I was like, 'No. To be honest I don’t think I’m a Disney kind of kid.' When my parents picked me up they yelled at me so badly. They were spending a lot of money giving me the chance to do this--and I had the potential to be on a television show that would obviously pay for everything and I was like, 'Nah.'"
I'm still rather new to MBTI, but isn't the above an example of Fi? She wants to work on projects that already align with her values.

She's too messy and impulsive to be a Judger. Actually, I am quite sure her boyfriend is an ENFJ, which would make sense that she is an INFP.

She fits the INFP picture to me and reminds me a lot of my INFP best friend. Maternal, wise, spontaneous, cynical, artistic....

AuroraBorealis

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
I don't think Ne helps much with acting. Se helps to facilitate the lack of Fe in ESFPs, which helps them to portray a wide variety of emotions and roles. My ENFP thinks she's a great actress, but she can't portray emotions very well or believably. She's a great public speaker though.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Haha, we were talking about this at Personality Cafe (I go there too), but I'll just repeat myself.

I'm sure she's an introvert now. Here what Jennifer said about herself in this interview with The Telegraph:
Yeah, but I've read other articles (OK I admit it, I'm a Hunger Games fan :D ) where she, and those that know her, say she's loud, exuberant and outgoing - even the article says she's "straight talking" - none of which is INFP-like at all. Maybe she was referring to Fe style of sociability?

I think one of the most revealling articles on her was in Rolling stone. I recommend it but it's hard to find though...

Edit: I found it on one of her fan-sites:

Rolling Stone Magazine - America's Kick-Ass Sweetheart -Part 1
Rolling Stone Magazine - America's Kick-Ass Sweetheart -Part 2

I'm pretty sure she's iNtuitive. She definitely has Ne, which she's talked about in interviews before (this one, if you're interested). I think all that Ne is what makes her such a talented actress. Also, she's talked about her "big picture" view before (I can't find the interview right now), and she's quite future-oriented much of the time. (I can go dig for examples if you want, but I'm feeling kind of lazy.)
Well, SeFi is just as talented at acting. One of the names for ESFP is "the Perfomer". And I don't see her as future oriented - I think she's much more geared for the present.

I'm still rather new to MBTI, but isn't the above an example of Fi? She wants to work on projects that already align with her values.
Yes, this is very much Fi. Not simply adhering to personal values but also in the sense that she can't help but be way too honest. The latter is particularly a characteristic of Auxiliary Fi: that way-too-much-information thing that EXFPs do. :D Again, read the Rolling Stone article for more evidence of this.

velvetoveralls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Yes, I had read the Rolling Stone interview before. (I'm not really a Hunger Games fan; just a really big fan of Jennifer Lawrence herself, being a pretty big film buff. Haha.)

I feel like her being straight-talking is more a result of her upbringing or other factors...but I could be wrong. I don't know, I mean, I'm an INFJ, and I'm very talkative with anyone who will listen, and I'll say pretty much anything as long as I'm not hurting anyone's feelings because I adore honesty. I've always been very assertive, since I was a little girl. So who knows?

Hmm. I'm a bit tripped up. I don't have much Fi, but that whole way-too-much-information thing is my bad habit. I actually did it today. I met this new coworker, and I sensed very quickly that I could trust her, and so I got very excited that she would listen to me. I ended up talking her ear off and saying things I probably shouldn't have. And then I felt guilty and started worrying afterwards. Maybe this habit is just the result of me aching for someone to listen to me. Haha.

I'll find this later, but Jennifer said that in a relationship she's at first guarded and reserved (which also made me think of her being introverted).

I see where you're coming from, but I still think she is iNtuitive. She has talked about her intuition helping her act in other interviews before (like this one). And grr, I can't find those scans of her talking about her "big picture" view on life. I'll keep looking for them. I found this quote however:
I feel pretty mature. I keep thinking I'm going to grow up more and then I'm going to really understand.
That seems rather N-y to me, her believing that she will know more in the future than she does now. I recall some other moments of her musing about her future in interviews. Like, once in an article, she was wondering what kind of person she was going to be in the future -- like she was worried she was going to turn into some crazy brainwashed actor like many others have in Hollywood. And in another interview once, she said that before the Hunger Games came along, she'd imagined herself to do a string of indie movies more and then settle down once she hit thirty or so to have a family (if I remember correctly).

I feel like the fact she calls Winter's Bone a "beautiful" movie also points towards her being N. I just forced my ISFJ mother and ESFP brother to watch it, and they both hated it and called it stupid. It is a rather unorthodox movie, but I believe that it's beautiful, backwardly.

There's also another quote I remember of Jennifer calling this scene she had in The Burning Plain in which she and her boyfriend lay in their parents' bed in their parents' clothing (I think -- I haven't seen that movie in a while) "sick and poetic." I feel like a Sensor might on impulse call it just "sick."

I don't know if this is related to S or N, but I was reading more of her articles, and Jennifer talks about fate a few times. Here's a quote:
I'm a big believer in what's meant to be will happen. I've watched fate play out so wonderfully without me being in control of it.

Also, I feel like the fact that fame scares her attests to her introversion.... I could be wrong, but isn't such a desire for privacy an attribute of introversion? Hmm. In her Marie Claire interview, she says how she always wanted to be the center of attention as a kid, which threw me off for a second. But then I thought about it more, and I realized I always obnoxiously wanted to be the center of attention as a kid, too, and yet at the same time, it was easy for me to be alone.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty convinced that Jennifer is an INFP who seems like an ENFP or ESFP in public. There are lots of introverts who seem extroverted around other people (myself included -- actually, I'd say most people who are acquainted with me think I'm an ENFJ or ESFJ). My brother is an ESFP, along with one of my closest friends -- I feel like I would know it if Jennifer were one as well, you know? But who knows.

Also, thanks for being nice and civil about our disagreements! I've been on some other forums where that wasn't the case....

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yes, I had read the Rolling Stone interview before. (I'm not really a Hunger Games fan; just a really big fan of Jennifer Lawrence herself, being a pretty big film buff. Haha.)
I'm a big film buff too! And increasingly a Jennifer Lawrence fan. I remember seeing her in Winter's Bone back before she became super famous (it was in July 2010 I believe) and being blown away by her performance.

I feel like her being straight-talking is more a result of her upbringing or other factors...but I could be wrong.
Could be, but I still think you'll struggle to find a IXFP that is straight talking on a regular basis. Usually we only do that when we get pushed to the limit.

Hmm. I'm a bit tripped up. I don't have much Fi, but that whole way-too-much-information thing is my bad habit. I actually did it today. I met this new coworker, and I sensed very quickly that I could trust her, and so I got very excited that she would listen to me. I ended up talking her ear off and saying things I probably shouldn't have. And then I felt guilty and started worrying afterwards. Maybe this habit is just the result of me aching for someone to listen to me. Haha.
I think this is a little different. It sounds like you connected with the person and let your guard down. What I meant about EXFPs is that they just randomly blurt out borderline inappropriate things, that totally throw people off-guard - sometimes it can be what everyone else is thinking (and never dare to say) but said in a completely unexpectedly frank (and usually, hilarious) way. It gives them this sort of unassuming, impulsive, goofball characteristic, which most people tend to find rather disarming and endearing (myself included :D ).

I'll find this later, but Jennifer said that in a relationship she's at first guarded and reserved (which also made me think of her being introverted).

I see where you're coming from, but I still think she is iNtuitive. She has talked about her intuition helping her act in other interviews before (like this one). And grr, I can't find those scans of her talking about her "big picture" view on life. I'll keep looking for them. I found this quote however:

That seems rather N-y to me, her believing that she will know more in the future than she does now. I recall some other moments of her musing about her future in interviews. Like, once in an article, she was wondering what kind of person she was going to be in the future -- like she was worried she was going to turn into some crazy brainwashed actor like many others have in Hollywood. And in another interview once, she said that before the Hunger Games came along, she'd imagined herself to do a string of indie movies more and then settle down once she hit thirty or so to have a family (if I remember correctly).

I feel like the fact she calls Winter's Bone a "beautiful" movie also points towards her being N. I just forced my ISFJ mother and ESFP brother to watch it, and they both hated it and called it stupid. It is a rather unorthodox movie, but I believe that it's beautiful, backwardly.

There's also another quote I remember of Jennifer calling this scene she had in The Burning Plain in which she and her boyfriend lay in their parents' bed in their parents' clothing (I think -- I haven't seen that movie in a while) "sick and poetic." I feel like a Sensor might on impulse call it just "sick."

I don't know if this is related to S or N, but I was reading more of her articles, and Jennifer talks about fate a few times. Here's a quote:

Also, I feel like the fact that fame scares her attests to her introversion.... I could be wrong, but isn't such a desire for privacy an attribute of introversion? Hmm. In her Marie Claire interview, she says how she always wanted to be the center of attention as a kid, which threw me off for a second. But then I thought about it more, and I realized I always obnoxiously wanted to be the center of attention as a kid, too, and yet at the same time, it was easy for me to be alone.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty convinced that Jennifer is an INFP who seems like an ENFP or ESFP in public. There are lots of introverts who seem extroverted around other people (myself included -- actually, I'd say most people who are acquainted with me think I'm an ENFJ or ESFJ). My brother is an ESFP, along with one of my closest friends -- I feel like I would know it if Jennifer were one as well, you know? But who knows.
There are a few good points here, but you have over-simplified aspects of MBTI and have included things that aren't really related to type. Being a Sensor doesn't mean you never think about the future, lack imagination and don't think intuitively.

From the video you linked, the way she and Debra Granik described her acting style was "more instinctual" - which to me sounds more like a Se-Ni approach (or the reverse - ie. either SFP or NFJ) and seeing as Judging and Fe seem wrong for her, I'm inclined to stick to SFP. But then it could just be the result of the difficulty you see with Fi-users in expressing a complex inner emotional process. :shrug:

Also, thanks for being nice and civil about our disagreements! I've been on some other forums where that wasn't the case....
Well, so we should be civil - there's no reason why we can't disagree and be pleasant towards one another. :)

Besides if everyone agreed what would the point be having a discussion at all.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm a big film buff too! And increasingly a Jennifer Lawrence fan. I remember seeing her in Winter's Bone back before she became super famous (it was in July 2010 I believe) and being blown away by her performance.
I saw Winter's Bone with my dad in the theater right after it opened. We were both impressed.

velvetoveralls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Same! I went through this whole Jennifer Lawrence phase a year ago or so before the Hunger Games hype and was so impressed by her.

I think this is a little different. It sounds like you connected with the person and let your guard down. What I meant about EXFPs is that they just randomly blurt out borderline inappropriate things, that totally throw people off-guard - sometimes it can be what everyone else is thinking (and never dare to say) but said in a completely unexpectedly frank (and usually, hilarious) way. It gives them this sort of unassuming, impulsive, goofball characteristic, which most people tend to find rather disarming and endearing (myself included :D ).
Ah, alright, I see what you mean.

There are a few good points here, but you have over-simplified aspects of MBTI and have included things that aren't really related to type. Being a Sensor doesn't mean you never think about the future, lack imagination and don't think intuitively.
Yeah, I realize that.... I was on another thread where another poster got me into the bad habit of doing that. :dry: Nothing was ever "specific" or "concrete" enough.... Sorry.

From the video you linked, the way she and Debra Granik described her acting style was "more instinctual" - which to me sounds more like a Se-Ni approach (or the reverse - ie. either SFP or NFJ) and seeing as Judging and Fe seem wrong for her, I'm inclined to stick to SFP. But then it could just be the result of the difficulty you see with Fi-users in expressing a complex inner emotional process. :shrug:
Hmm, I see what you're saying. That could be right.

Also, I just found someone explain Ne on a forum, and it does remind me a lot of Jennifer.
Ne: Stasis and predictability is awful, chaos and improvisation is bliss. Push the envelope as far as it goes for the sake of innovation. I have to be first, original, unique, special, I cannot be copied. I will walk away from a project if it isn't impressive. It must be impressive, creative, and new. I don't even care how useful it is, or how practical, or what it's function is, or what I'm talking about. As long as it is distinguished and it distinguishes me, then I'm probably interested. I am the tip of the spear, I am the shock trooper for my imagination. My bullets are made of dreams and ideas. I slay the standards of society with my ingenuity. Everything I do is poetry. I think in verse and riddles are my native language. I have to decode my brain for other people to grasp at the million tangents spiraling the drain at all times, slipping away into oblivion to be forever lost, but I shed no tears for those wasted opportunities, because I can see an opportunity in anything merely by my wanting to see one.

I don't mind hard work, but I'll drop a project on a dime if a better idea comes to mind. I have no loyalty or dedication to anything once it no longer holds my interest. I need my secondary function for that. Ne won't let me tie myself down to anything. It just wants to dance and revel in the glory of conceptualization and design, mixing and joining things, people, situations, events, ideas, etc - until infinity gives birth to infinity again, and again and again, a variation of a variation forever.

Oh, and humor is freedom. Comedy is the medicine for ignorance and depression, laughter is the key that unlocks the power of the human spirit fully. If you can't laugh at something, you have uselessly and pointlessly crippled yourself.

In The Hollywood Reporter, Jennifer said:
I've never cried over not getting a role.
Also, from Total Film:
"So many of the decisions I make are based on my guts," she says. And though she avers that Gena Rowlands' raw tour-de-fource in A Woman Under the Influence (1974) "changed my life", she's not out to copy anyone. "I have actors I admire," she says, "but I've never looked at someone and thought 'I want to be that' or 'I want to make that', because they've already done it!"
Also, she talked about in another interview (can't remember from where, gah) about how she can always imagine every which way a character could go wrong. And from the German Interview magazine, she said:
You won’t believe me, but particularly in the morning, when I wake up, I come up with amazing things that need to be developed. For example, a dishwasher that puts the clean plates back into the cupboard. Every time I’m at work and I think of the dishes in the dishwasher, I instantly get depressed.
Oh, and something that’s been on top of my list since my school days is the fart filter that filters out not only the smell but also the sound.

Maybe this isn't related to MBTI (maybe Enneagrams instead?), but the ESFPs that I know take so much pride in whatever they do and always want to be lauded, no matter what -- even if they know they haven't done their best work. Honestly, they're both arrogant. And Jennifer is so self-critical and self-depracating. Like she called herself a troll in that Letterman interview, and there's another quote of her slamming her own performance in The Poker House from Flaunt (Dec 2009):
She's analytical about the work she does, though perhaps a little self-critically, especially when it comes to her performance in The Poker House. "I thought it sucked," she says. "I've never said that in an interview, and I'll probably ask you to re-quote that, but I didn't really see what the big whoop was all about. Everybody was like, 'Oh my gosh! It was so amazing!' And I was like, 'Really? I just looked kind of like sad and boring the whole time and didn't really do anything.'"

And I don't know if this is an I thing or an NF thing or an INFx thing, but I do know that INFJs and INFPs are attracted to sad and dark things, and Jennifer is, too.
I am drawn to darker characters. I've no idea why.
I think I know why though -- we like sadness because it is deeper and more complex than happiness, and we see that as interesting and beautiful.

And in another article I read (from InStyle), she said she didn't like parties again. She said instead that she "like getting ready for parties. It's the best part of the night!"
But I'm still not sure about her introversion or extraversion. Hmm. Aren't ENFPs the most introverted extraverts anyway? So maybe she is an ENFP after all. I have to think about this more though.

Well, so we should be civil - there's no reason why we can't disagree and be pleasant towards one another. :)

Thank you :)

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Count me in on the ESFP bandwagon!

She seems very down-to-earth. I like her a lot more now that I've seen these interviews. :D

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Not sure, but she's adorable. Very funny, smart and charming on the talk show circuit. I'm adding her to my list of leading ladies who don't make me want to hurl. So far, that list only includes Jennifer L., Emma Stone and Emily Blunt, with Anne Hathaway allowed sometimes. I'd be interested to know what her MBTI type is, too.

I love all of them except Anne Hathaway, who is only slightly less annoying than Keira Knightley.

I prefer Carey Mulligan. I'm really excited about her being in the 3-D F. Scott Fitzgerald novel pic.

Jennifer Lawrence was amazing in Winter's Bone, I really loved her character, I actually haven't seen The Hunger Games.

Even when she acts she seems like some kind of xxFP, for sure.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have yet to figure out why so many people hate Anne Hathaway.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have yet to figure out why so many people hate Anne Hathaway.

They're probably the ones who hate Fe too.
(And I'm only half-joking.)

EDIT: That's a general statement. I did not read the rest of the thread. So if you hate Anne Hathaway and stated as much here, please know I had no knowledge of that before stating this. And I humbly apologize to you and all of your future descendents and the mice who live in your basement and the microbes you are currently breathing for my impetuousness in this matter. Did I cover all the bases for this disclaimer?

The most Fe role I can recall her in was Alice in Wonderland -- the White Queen is all Fe -- but she has this way about her in all of her roles that is a little bit processed in that Fe style way, and I think it gets on some people's nerves.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer Carey Mulligan. I'm really excited about her being in the 3-D F. Scott Fitzgerald novel pic.

I think Carey is an excellent actress, in anything I've seen her in. (The two that spring to mind right now are Never Let Me Go and Drive.)

Jennifer Lawrence was amazing in Winter's Bone, I really loved her character,

That was such a tremendous movie... ESPECIALLY considering how NOT "cookie-cutter" it was both topically and setting-wise. And I also grew up in the "redneck areas" of PA, and the movie resonated with me greatly. That was the first thing I saw her in and she immediately went on my "must see" list.

Especially considering her youth. She's what, 22, and she's already at the top of not just her game, but everyone else's game as well? Wow. Just very raw and out there, fearlessly so.

Her role as the "other woman" in "Like Crazy" was handled so well that it almost ruined the movie, from what I've read by other viewers.... people had a hard time believing that a guy would struggle with staying with her, since she was so appealing.

I actually haven't seen The Hunger Games.

Lawrence was one of the best parts of that movie, IMO; but I think the movie fell through / was less than the book in various spots. And she couldn't salvage more than she did. She did play a good Katniss.

Even when she acts she seems like some kind of xxFP, for sure.

Yeah, i agree.

EaTToast

MBTI Type
ENFP
Ne - She struggle to restrict herself. You can see that she sometimes got ideas she just have to tell but then restrict herself from telling too much. (Ne jumping from subject to subject sure isn´t too charming during interviews)
Fi - She value her own autencity and are kinda restricted into going too deep into her inner feelings.
Te - She´s 23 y o? That´s around the age when 3rd function really starts to demand focus. She take small pauses to find the "right" words to describe and together with a restricted Ne you can sound really calm and intelligent.
Si - Well, her neglected aspect which makes her just uncomfortable to talk too much about her past and experiences on how she became an actress.

This awesome girl is very intelligent but also trained for interviews, what to show and what not to. But you can see when she restricts herself which makes her so more interesting because we´re all waiting for her to snap into retard mode (which ENFP´s tend to do) but she doesn´t and it gives this incredible mystique and charming warm person she is. I bet that she refers to "not the best actress" to how many shootings she needs to make a good shoot. She doens´t have enough Se to make a good shoot the first time like ESFP´s tend to do. But after a few (probably above avarage) numbers of shooting the same scene she makes it with this loving genuine touch.

I fell in love with her immediatly and that only happens with girls who are ENFP´s ;)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My guess is ISFP. But I may revise it if I learn more about her.