User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Jennifer Lawrence?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by pureheart9 View Post
    She's too awkward to be an E, but her I is probably low.
    Just because someone is awkward doesn't mean they aren't an extrovert. There are PLENTY of awkward extroverts out there.

I see far too much of myself in here, and am still fairly certain she's ENFJ.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I'm really thinking ISTP. She's too awkward to be an E, but her I is probably low. Definitely S. T and F is hard, but she seems to be slightly more T as most ISTs that I know have her sarcasm and sense of humor. She seems to be a P as she's free-spirited and individualistic.
    Extroverts can be WAY awkward. I don't see her as a Ti-dom. ISTPs are sarcastic, but it's mostly dead pan. Her humor is sarcastic, but it's more self-deprecating. She's also VERY expressive. Ti-doms are really meticulous in their own quirky way, and I don't see that in her.

I'm thinking ENFJ as well. Alternative would be ENTJ or ESFP.
    Last edited by Showbread; 12-24-2014 at 06:41 PM.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

ENFJ 6w7 sp/so imo
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Just because someone is awkward doesn't mean they aren't an extrovert. There are PLENTY of awkward extroverts out there.

I see far too much of myself in here, and am still fairly certain she's ENFJ.
    The fact that most MBTI tests ask questions like "are you comfortable in social situations?" makes me feel like it's much harder for awkward people to be considered extroverts. If not, then I may actually be one. I'm not sure if I like that idea...
    ISTP... I think
    4w5 The Bohemian
    Sx/So
    Hufflepuff
    Chaotic Good
    ~The crowd hates me because I refuse to let anyone stand alone~

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

The fact that most MBTI tests ask questions like "are you comfortable in social situations?" makes me feel like it's much harder for awkward people to be considered extroverts. If not, then I may actually be one. I'm not sure if I like that idea...
    A lot of my introverted friends may feel awkward in social social situations, but they don't come off as awkward. Like wise, I know several extroverts who may feel comfortable, but those around them feel awkward because of their inability to take social cues.

Introversion and extroversion is ultimately determined by whether or not you gain energy from solitude, or social interaction. Not perceived social graces. Although if you were to make a blanket generalization, there are probably more awkward introverts than extroverts.

Oh, and I don't put much stalk in a lot of the test questions. I mistyped as an ENFJ for a long time because one of the questions for N/S is "Do you plan for the future?" or "You can imagine a series of events before they happen," etc.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Test questions are not what dictates what is introversion and extroversion. It's the cognitive functions that do. Awkwardness is its own independent trait, and really doesn't have any bearing on personality type.

Whether or not you like the idea of what type you are is meaningless. You are who you are.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

I don't know what you guys have been smoking but ENFJ is way off. I see zero J in her - she's the picture of spontaneity. I also seriously struggle to see where the N claims are coming from.

She's a textbook ESFP. As for enneagram, I used to say 7w6, but now I'm certain she's a 6w7 Sp/So.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte
    Likes senza tema liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I don't know what you guys have been smoking but ENFJ is way off. I see zero J in her - she's the picture of spontaneity. I also seriously struggle to see where the N claims are coming from.

She's a textbook ESFP. As for enneagram, I used to say 7w6, but now I'm certain she's a 6w7 Sp/So.
    I don't think she is so people orientated (Fi Aux) as one would like to think. She doesn't seem so sensitive either. I've only seen her goofy side. Perhaps my view is tainted from seeing ISFPs.

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I don't think she is so people orientated (Fi Aux) as one would like to think. She doesn't seem so sensitive either. I've only seen her goofy side. Perhaps my view is tainted from seeing ISFPs.
    I would have thought there's no type more goofy than ESFPs. And I'm not sure what you mean by the other comments - I don't think you have an accurate view of Fi.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    I would have thought there's no type more goofy than ESFPs. And I'm not sure what you mean by the other comments - I don't think you have an accurate view of Fi.
    Se dom feeding Fi Aux?

I would imagine Aux Fi to be pretty much as good as someone who is Fi-dom (or maybe not at her age). And anybody who is either F(i/e) dom/aux is going to be very interpersonal orientated. She doesn't seem like that, ENTJs get very goofy and can appear very people person. I've made the mistake once typing someone as ESFP when it turned out that she was ENTJ.

So do you think ESFP like that would be earning her kind of salary at that age? She didn't get there because she was a people pleaser.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: