• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Jennifer Lawrence

What Personality Type is Jennifer Lawrence?

• Total voters

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Se dom feeding Fi Aux?

I would imagine Aux Fi to be pretty much as good as someone who is Fi-dom (or maybe not at her age). And anybody who is either F(i/e) dom/aux is going to be very interpersonal orientated. She doesn't seem like that, ENTJs get very goofy and can appear very people person. I've made the mistake once typing someone as ESFP when it turned out that she was ENTJ. :doh:
No, I think she's very much a people person. She is somewhat ambiverted and private which I attribute more to her being a Sp-dom - perhaps that is reason for why you see her as standoffish. Anyway, like I said she's the antithesis of a J.

So do you think ESFP like that would be earning her kind of salary at that age? She didn't get there because she was a people pleaser.
And how did she get there? Not through strategic planning and careful management. She accidentally happened upon fame and fortune. And she's said it herself that she not much of a career strategist. She just follows her gut and focused on what's in front of her at the time.

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
"I don't invest any real emotions"
Doesn't sound very Fi to me.

Turtle

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so
One of my best friends knows her, and was close to her for a period of time. Says she's very genuine, inspiring, sees the good in people and wants to see them succeed and actualize their potential. She says that she's very likable and comes off as very "cool-girl". I'd peg her as a 6w7 and a ExxP type.

Hannah Strachan

MBTI Type
ENFJ
My opinion is that Jennifer Lawrence is an ESTP. I'm pretty confident about that too, even if I am the very first person in the thread to say it. :)

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She seems Se to me, with some Fe. Also her tert/inf Ni shows in the interview, because she prefer to be direct and needs to know exactly what the interviewer means, and I think it adds a slight bluntness to her. I vote for STP.

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESFP I would guess. Se because she is very direct, and Fi because her values didn't change during fame.
I'm sure she's a very nice person irl, but some of the media fuss over her is annoying.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wonder if she's ENFJ playing up an ESFP persona like the ESFJ people's ENFP. :thinking:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
ExFx, but I am not yet great at typing other people.

She reminds me a lot of myself when I am feeling social, but maybe a quicker thinker. She has mastered the art of self-deprecating and cynical humor.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ. I used to sort have the hots for her.

Upnextup

MBTI Type
INFJ
My opinion is that Jennifer Lawrence is an ESTP. I'm pretty confident about that too, even if I am the very first person in the thread to say it. :)

I agree- I'm pretty good at typing ESTPs- they're the type I think is cool but would never want to befriend me. :p