User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Queen Victoria?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Queen Victoria

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Queen Victoria

Queen Victoria

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

This made me think the guy REALLY wanted her to be INFJ but she really wasn't. Definitely a judging type. Could be a sensing type.

Plot twist. INFP.

Assuming she was introverted, she couldn't bear a change of staff, loved children, and all that jazz. Unless INFJs are the same way, probably INFP. INFPs are thought of as radical hippies, but are actually weighted left centrists. I fit the bill for Beethoven on the left vs right vs authority vs anarchy morality scale. It is true that I do find radical solutions to problems, but in all reality, I'd simply do what works to make the most people happy. And cling to the people I know, even if they do have their issues.

So. Yeah. Fi. Not commiting to INFP.

This means possibilities are NFP, NTJ, STJ, and SFP.

After doing research, I decided ITJ. Yes, she was stroppy, but Queen Victoria dearly loved her children | Julia Baird | Comment is free | The Guardian

Not sure whether S or N. Probably N.

Yeah, I'm going with N. INTJ.

- - - Updated - - -

This made me think the guy REALLY wanted her to be INFJ but she really wasn't. Definitely a judging type. Could be a sensing type.

Plot twist. INFP.

Assuming she was introverted, she couldn't bear a change of staff, loved children, and all that jazz. Unless INFJs are the same way, probably INFP. INFPs are thought of as radical hippies, but are actually weighted left centrists. I fit the bill for Beethoven on the left vs right vs authority vs anarchy morality scale. It is true that I do find radical solutions to problems, but in all reality, I'd simply do what works to make the most people happy. And cling to the people I know, even if they do have their issues.

After doing research, I decided ITJ. Yes, she was stroppy, but Queen Victoria dearly loved her children | Julia Baird | Comment is free | The Guardian

Don't know.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

XSFJ. 1w2.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I have always heard ISTJ. Her special aesthetic can easily be explained by Si/Fi. Especially since it was conservative, exacting, traditionally feminine but had moralistic aspirations (aspiring Fi). I don't think lace and pretty things equate to ISFJ automatically. It would be much more ISFJ to conform to Victoria and her personal aesthetic though, as Si makes the too high lower and the too low higher, and Fe finds beauty in what is agreeable or socially acceptable.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post

Plot twist. INFP.

- - - Updated - - -

Plot twist. INFP.

Don't know.
    To me that sounds like an ISTJ parent, evidence for Ni dominance would have to be proven to me, especially with her strict sense of duty and side interest in wearing drab mourning clothes for the rest of her life. It smacks of ten pairs of khaki pants, or seven black tee shirts.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Yeah. After a lot of external research I would go into but don't want to, I've decided ISTJ. That is my final judgement on the matter.