• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hillary Clinton

What Personality Type is Hillary Clinton?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISTP

• 1w9

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hillary Clinton

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Gizmo

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She claims INTJ, but I have an issue believing this. She is way to frontal, and she doesn't carry herself like an INTJ one bit. ENTJs mistype as INTJs extremely often as they are sort of sister types. I feel like ESTJ is also a possibility, but less likely. It can be hard to tell. I personally think she is an idiot, but any one in her position is required to have a high degree of intelligence, therefore she should have figure out how to strengthen and balance out here tertiary traits by now. Regardless of her type I think she wants to fit the stereotypes of an INTJ, and that's how I know she isn't one... Sometimes it takes one to know one. Especially when most people get the INTJ type wrong. The stereotypes bare such truth.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychopath most likely, but I typed her as ESTJ

I'm not seeing your logic here. She's emotionally reserved, yes, and not the most honest person in the world, but she seems an ok person. I definitely wouldn't call her a psychopath.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I'm not seeing your logic here. She's emotionally reserved, yes, and not the most honest person in the world, but she seems an ok person. I definitely wouldn't call her a psychopath.

I would she's not all there in the head.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

I don't agree with everything she's done, but psychopath seems like a bit of a stretch.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Unhealthy control freak type 6 ISTJ. This week's Enquirer says she's had 3 strokes; not sure how accurate that claim is.

Hillary is a paranoid conspiracy nut who thinks people are out to get her; that's why she kept a personal email server. This is why she doesn't keep a written diary and also why she wiped the server. During and immediately after the Benghazi attacks, she asked her staffers to go through the State Dept office and remove all paperwork, memos, etc related to Benghazi.

She probably got to be this way because of how she's been mistreated and cheated on by Bill. I'm guessing that there are major trust issues because she's been cheated on hundreds of times (according to testimony by Monica Lewinsky). She's being cheated on right now, allegedly. Bill's current mistress is a buxom blonde code-named "The Energizer" by the secret service. Having to keep an eye on Bill for decades is probably what drove her nuts. According to Christopher Hitchens, she hired a goon to steal the cat of one of Bill's "victims" in order to silence her.

She's ruthless, a habitual liar, and a serial exaggerator. Like Gore and Brian Williams, she suffers from delusions of grandeur and will lie to impress others:

For example, she claimed that she dodged sniper fire on the tarmac in Bosnia. She claimed she was named after Sir Edmund Hilary. Both are obvious lies; what was she thinking? No sane person would have told those lies.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She says she's an INTJ, but I have a hard time believing that. I'm going with ESTJ.

windoverlake

MBTI Type
INFJ

XSTJ. I'm having trouble seeing how Hillary Clinton is an NT, then or now. Anyone care to enlighten me on this point?

Elizabeth Warren I can see being an XNTJ, but I haven't tried typing her.

Also, a serious question: For those who have read/seen Hillary's leaked emails, would an XNTJ send off emails in such an unpolished state? Even a quick send-off? Of all the XNXJs of varying ages I know I've never received an email or text that wasn't polished; if it wasn't polished, then it was intentional and meant to be ironic or something.

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think she's a really shameful & evil INTJ, a disgrace to my type. She has a very cold, mean, & calculating persona. SNL made fun of her for trying to seem like a warm people person, because it's so unnatural for her. I know ESTJ's very well. They give off kind of a friendly vibe, because even though ESTJ's are cold and controlling, they're still extroverts and they do generally like people and want to be liked. Hillary isn't like that.

Also remember the famous attraction between INTJ's and ENFP's. Bill Clinton is an ENFP.

I do believe that personality type is often reflected in facial appearance. I've seen some female INTJ's who's face looks very similar to Hillary's face. Also, many female INTJ's have a personality that reminds me of Hillary. Here's a female INTJ on Youtube who looks like Hillary:

Kasia93

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ESTJ. Wearing over-sized glasses doesn't make you an INTJ. INTJs are the masters of long-term, carefully plotted strategy. There is no way an INTJ would have made the many faux pas that Clinton has during her campaign, unless they just weren't that bright and she's no fool. She also seems pretty dedicated to maintaining the current paradigm, which is very much Te with Si.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ. Wearing over-sized glasses doesn't make you an INTJ. INTJs are the masters of long-term, carefully plotted strategy. There is no way an INTJ would have made the many faux pas that Clinton has during her campaign, unless they just weren't that bright and she's no fool. She also seems pretty dedicated to maintaining the current paradigm, which is very much Te with Si.

No, but it would incline the layman to direct their judgments of that individual to that of an ISFP.

Kasia93

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, but it would incline the layman to direct their judgments of that individual to that of an ISFP.

You think she may be an ISFP? I personally doubt her Fi is that high. For instance, she opposed same-sex marriage until it became a majority opinion in the United States and then claimed she had always felt that way. She may well have on a personal level, but an ESTJ, or even ENTJ for that matter, isn't naturally going to make decisions based on what they feel. Compare that to Sanders who will proclaim his personal opinions from a mountain top.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You think she may be an ISFP? I personally doubt her Fi is that high. For instance, she opposed same-sex marriage until it became a majority opinion in the United States and then claimed she had always felt that way. She may well have on a personal level, but an ESTJ, or even ENTJ for that matter, isn't naturally going to make decisions based on what they feel. Compare that to Sanders who will proclaim his personal opinions from a mountain top.

No I was merely making light of your example of having large glasses equating to a type. It was not meant to be a serious typing. Your reasons are very understandable though.

gromit

likes this
It seems like she is a TJ of some type and probably introverted. She seems very efficient and able to put together lots of information easily. She also doesn't seem to come off very well in public. Not very "charming".

I'd guess maybe INTJ, ISTJ, or INFJ.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It seems like she is a TJ of some type and probably introverted. She seems very efficient and able to put together lots of information easily. She also doesn't seem to come off very well in public. Not very "charming".

INFJ ? She can't even fake concern for others convincingly.

Last edited:

fetus

Enneagram
6w7

Ehh, I am not seeing the Fe at all.